Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

How expensive are the magical costumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Holy poo poo the beginning of this game is dark

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Why are so many things like transition animations and menus so thought out for style

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Should I stress about getting every s link maxed in one go through

There's no other ending for that right

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

TheFireMagi posted:

Do what S. Links you like, there's no special ending for doing all of them.

Thank heavens

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Hasn't there been a max s link guide floating around

I know it's not necessary but it's nagging at me from P3/4

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Zore posted:

Its on Gamefaqs. It works though its not super efficient and also includes getting the videogame and book trophies

Efficient I don't care about so long as it's one playthrough

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Zore posted:

Yeah, I can confirm it works.

The hardest part will obviously be Palace 1 because of the limited SP, but you can scrape through if you're lucky and find a soul food or two. I barely made it but it was pretty smooth sailing after that.

Also learn to efficiently grind money by holding up various demons. There are always some that give more or less than others and if you find encounters where you can kill them without using SP and trigger them into their 'beg for their life' you can make absurd amounts quickly.

I thought that too, but everyone jumped down my throat about it earlier in the thread because apparently you can do med school with undergrad in Japan and residency doesn't exist?

Any ones in particular? I tend to gently caress up the answer thing quite frequently.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Kamoshida palace boss is a joke compared to the dungeon as a whole, what

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I like the dub

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I like the s links a lot this time

I dig sojiro so far

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Ryuji is dope and so are momentos

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

What's this about confusing and money

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Harrow posted:

I think of spoiler threads as a place where people who want to have a detailed discussion about the whole game can do so without having to use spoiler tags. It's not that you can't or shouldn't talk about things that need to be in spoiler tags in this thread, just that there's another thread where, if you've completed the whole game, you're free not to use tags.

I dunno, maybe that's just how I see them. Nobody should be telling people to "take it to the spoiler thread" imo, except maybe if there are like three straight pages of black boxes or something, but eh :shrug:

Go into Mementos with a request active and find the mini-boss. Confuse the boss with Pulinpa (it helps to have Confuse Boost, too). Confused enemies spend their turn either sitting there doing nothing, dropping an item (that you get to have), or, most commonly, throwing away yen (that you also get to take). Mini-bosses throw away 15k-20k yen every time they do that, and you can just chain-confuse them to keep it up as long as you feel like.

Holy crap

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

What's wrong with ann

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I like Ann

I like everyone tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU