Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Harrow posted:

I've seen people say they've maxed all confidants in NG+ by mid-October, or close to it.

Given that Empress doesn't unlock until the end of October, that seems intriguing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

SectumSempra posted:

I'm not nailing her to any cross.

They were all the same age, and i understand humans can react to grief in multitudes of ways.
Just like each of the characters reacted to the MC's death in different ways in the answer.

It's part me adding silly banter and still saying it's worth playing.

:shrug: Most of the party wasn't boning the MC.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Grey Fox posted:

lol

*keels over from undiagnosed heart defect*

Is her tongue swollen.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It is indeed affected by whom you're dating.

Pfft, no.

Anytime a Persona game goes black and says "you shared an intimate moment", the correct thing to do is assume they hosed like animals. And In Persona 5's case, while Joker is explaining the act in graphic detail, involving hand gestures, to Sae during the interrogation.

Especially if it's Makoto.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Alder posted:

I agree but they straight-up skipped TL on cutscenes and other key moments.

Also, I think Naoto's Midwinter outfit and Akechi's sweater vest are the same.

She does have one of the coolest hats in the atlus games. Fight me.

Different colors. No red for Akechi. His is blue and gray diamonds on black/dark blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Instant Grat posted:

Mishima's got better OpSec than any of the actual phantoms

It's not good but it's better than "none at all", which is what the rest of them are working with

The phantoms have to eat a penalty for including Ryuji, to be fair.