Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

Both PS4 and Vita? Sign me up. Vitas are still pretty expensive so it's nice that it's coming out on something I already have.

I sold my og vita and replaced it w/PS TV no regrets. I thought P4:DAN was avg but the remixed OST is always nice. Be ready for $40 base game and $100 DLC packs :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

Yeah no joke, I'd probably keep that sword on Yusuke for the rest of the game because I don't think any of his other Swords give him bonus stats.

Yusuke remained on my team all the way until the ending because he was one of the best SL and my friend who I may or may not be dating.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yusuke tried to blackmail an underage girl into nude modelling. He's basically a 4channer.

Unlike 4chan he got better over time. His intro is still bad and disappointing though.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Semper Fudge posted:

New Game + feels a bit disappointing.

I was under the false impression that enemies scaled up for NG+ rather than just resetting the whole thing back to level 1. It feels a bit trivial when you can just pull Black Frost out of your compendium and one-shot everything.

You can max all your SL and fight the secret boss in NG+ along w/collecting trophies? Persona games don't offer much in NG+ other than achievements.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

irlZaphod posted:

SMT games tend to have bosses later in the game who just spam Megidolaon several times a turn, which will wipe you unless you have Marakukaja on your party and/or Tarunda on the boss. Or yeah, (Ma)Sukukaja/Sukunda.

IMHO it's why the optional secret NG+ bosses are bad in all the SMT titles. Yes, it's winnable but you need to fuse a special persona and follow very rigid guide or you lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

I just downloaded a really cool msg app for my android phone that emulates the IM app from P5 really drat well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngreenan.persona5imapp&hl=en

Doesn't support MMS or group chat yet but word is the creator is working on it.

Don't do it, op. They're harvesting your data for Russia/NSA. I've protected myself by never owning a smartphone and instead using my Nokia from the 90s which doesn't support texting.