Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna love and hate my first playthrough, since it'll likely be before the max social links run is anywhere near ready to go up on the internet, but this game has been on my most wanted list since 2014 and looks amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What are my best chances to get the Take Your Heart edition in Ireland? Both of the game stores I've visited have said they're not getting the special edition, so I'm guessing I'd be best off ordering it online and getting it shipped here (Something I don't often do).

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
So are you not meant to be able to get the mask of that level 16 Justice Shadow that spawns on the higher levels of Palace 1 on purpose? I was level 11 before going in on the boss, and I trounced him on Normal, but that Justice persona never let me make him into a mask. Got the achievement for doing over 999 damage in one strike thanks to Ryuji Headbutting him while his attack was buffed and the bosses's defense was lowered.

Also, gently caress that spawn of Succubus that charmed everyone except Anne and made them waste each other. If Joker hadn't broken out when he did, I'd have wiped.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SettingSun posted:

You have to be at least their level to get them to join you.

I'm aware- I just thought that the Justice Persona was really oddly leveled given the rest of the Palace. I also only realized that they had a weakness to Zio in my last fight with them (Ryuji had been low on SP when I first fought them and I'd knocked them down elsewhere through using that attack with a high crit rate), which was a bit of a derp moment.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Deified Data posted:

I've never had it miss, but that's balanced by the fact that I've never seen it crit, either.

Miracle Punch is what got me through the second half of Kamoshida's Palace when I ran out of SP. It kept critting against the level 16 Justice Persona, letting me all out attack it.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Damnit. I didn't realize until June-ish that you could buy plant seeds that gave three kindness instead of 2, so I'm probably a few points off Kindness 4 and starting Futuba's link when I should. I thought it was lagging behind all the other skills, too. Worst thing is I'm about to do the Hawaii trip, and the Max Confidants guide has me thinking that I'm not gonna have a lot of free time to grind Kindness for a while since it'll be straight into a period of "don't get poo poo done because Plot."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

It should be. One of Ryuji's generic voice lines for the non-voiced scenes is "For Real?!" If you include those I'd bet the length doubles.