Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the best fan localization is the western chapter of live a live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
wasnt expecting to pay for dlc only persona

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/ZeoMassicot/status/845304086643695616

no wonder they delayed it to make it dual audio

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

this loving onigairii is oshay sepai

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Suaimhneas posted:

Just started the game, and it has such a huge amount of overscan that half of the subtitles are being cut off, as well as some UI elements. PS4 settings are ignored by the game, and my TV has no settings for that. This sucks :(
ps4 screen settings are a placebo and work with no games

source: me and my old overscan tv

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i wonder what level i can get away with on the first dungeon boss on normal

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

How do you get into this locked door on the first floor of the first dungeon? It's not marked out with a red x

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Dizz posted:

I don't have the game nor the money to afford it but the music is top notch.
yeah i hated the music in 3 and 4 and its so much better in this title. would be nice to be able to turn it down a bit, a feature that is in 99% of other games

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I have a complaint about the writing in this game. They mention the phantom thieves, and the fact that they are PT, way too often. It's way too repetitious. Also, I don't need to be reminded about the phansite in every other scene. I can see the percentage and comments on the loading screen.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

why does she say milady like that :gonk:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

hm i hope whoever is responsible for the power intuition mini video game never works on an actual fighting game, because this is dog poo poo

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

hunting for a hope diamond sure is tedious

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

NowonSA posted:

I didn't pick up any treasure demons after palace 7 (though I did get 7's), so I think I'm missing two of 'em. Do they show up somewhere in mementos?
Yeah, there's a few floors they reliably show up on, with some unfortunate overlap. You can use a treasure trap from crafting and certain weather conditions to up their spawning frequency.

I got the hope diamond after about an hour, though I should really be saving my tedium complaining for the Passionate Listener cheevo. That's going to be the real slog, creating situations where she says things over and over again ahhhhhhh

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Yeah I rotated my team every palace/mementos, exploited weaknesses, etc. i think it's really just luck. I've seen people say they got it during Palace #6. I've almost beat the game, so what's before me will be monotonous condition testing to obtain the rest of whatever lines I need.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i literally did two more battles and got the Passionate Listener trophy (I started mashing r1). This will only serve to reinforce my whining

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Is there a new game + item at the end from the fool?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

gently caress people who say "but i like fishing minigames" ensuring they never go away

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Does the superboss increase in level alongside you?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Gen. Ripper posted:

No you cannot date Lavenza you morons. Put down your calipers and scientific treatises about how the deviant Oriental loves raping little girls.
you invite her to your room, she sits on your bed, she watches you exercise with your shirt off, it fades to black with her head on your shoulder and it says how you rested

but no dating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

AstroWhale posted:

I wanna look up who Kasumi's voice actress is....

...and that's a spoiler :geno:
that's what you seiyuu freaks GET