Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Here's all I know about the game

You play as a thief, and your persona is literally devilman

it will therefore be game of the year and I've got four collectiors edition copies ready to resell on ebay when the game is released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is purse owner 5 out yet

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

All DLC is actually cheaper than the game if you bought the good edition :smug:

I... What?

I bought the take your heart edition, does it have a season pass or something

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Supremezero posted:

Summer season, and Winter season, and, uh, Persona season, and SMT season...

Rabbit season
Duck season

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I know nothing about the game and haven't watched anything other than the initial teaser trailer

Ama

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

DoubleDonut posted:

Why in the world would you inflict this thread upon yourself

I love Persona and have deliberately kept myself isolated so as to not build expectations.

We're a week away from release and I need somewhere to poo poo post.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Raxivace posted:

About three weeks ago I went to take my recycling bin inside from my curb, only to realize that it was gone. There was a full bin in my neighbor's yard, but it was filled with trash that was not mine. The bins of all of our neighbors at this time were empty. I searched high & low across my house and neighborhood for my own bin and could not find it. Later in the day, the bin mysteriously reappeared in my yard, and it was now empty too. I sneaked over to the neighbor's house, and their bin was also empty too.

tithin, what do you supposed happened to my recycling bin for that stretch of time it was missing?

Fif

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is it out yet

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Roobanguy posted:

this is the first game i have ever bought over psn, do i just put my console on rest mode to start downloading it or do i have to do something else?

Rest mode to get decent speeds

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is there no fox analogue this time around to heal your sp for all yo yens, yip yip yip

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Endorph posted:

the equivalent is coffee, basically

:coffeepal:

I started playing on hard because I'm a glutton for punishment and after clearing the first investigation evening, sort of realised that SP is going to be at a premium unless i've got a way to heal it efficiently

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That reminds me, what the gently caress happened to Igor's voice, and why does he sound like he's about to drop a loving album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

is there any good tumblrs for smt / persona content