Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Nioh followed by Zero Dawn Horizon followed by Nier:A followed by this has been a fantastic 2017 so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Hocus Pocus posted:

I bought a Vita to play P4: Golden... I think I'm gonna buy a PS4 to play Persona 5... The cycle continues.
The PS4 is having a stand-out year so you should consider it.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The third palace plotline rules so far mainly because of Makoto. Previous Persona games conditioned me to expect every palace to be revealed and solved in roughly the same way until the full team is assembled and the plot kicks into high gear. NOPE though, you're gonna dance to her tune for a while, because you were idiot kids and she got you dead to rights.

Also if she hadn't done that and I wasn't already spoiled on team members I honestly would have expected the third palace to be hers and the Boy Detective to be our new party member because this girl is an inch away from boiling over holy poo poo.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Count me in as another guy who looks like he gonna come short of the 90 hours some people seem to be getting. I skip a bunch of voiced dialogue and I've just had the big school festival reveals. Sitting at about 45 hours and the game feels like 3/4ths done.

Like I'm not complaining because it's been a fantastic 45 and they'd have to work really hard to ruin it now, but 90 feels like it would need insane padding to reach.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
It's entirely possible that due to my incredible inefficiency and my wish to max all stats to do my 'real' 100% game in NG+, I will end my first playthrough having maxed zero friends.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Does Mishima stop being available after a certain point? I've taken down Palace 7 (just waiting on the change) and I've finished his S-rank request (the entertainment sleaze guy) but he doesn't seem to be showing up ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

-Does the "show you what everyone did today" function show you any confidants you haven't met yet? I've been seeing a bunch of people hang out with Ryuji, Takemi and Ann but nothing for anyone else.
Pretty sure it does since I remember checking that page and sometimes seeing names I didn't recognise.