Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Lol, that's crazy. I remember playing Absolution and quite liking it. The only thing I remember about it though is the Chinatown level and shooting a glass floor from super far away in some secret laboratory level. So it probably wasn't good :D

Anyway, just picked up the entire first season, so I look forward to this LP. After going through some episodes a couple of times, it'll be nice to see what other ways there are to complete a level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Just played the first Paris mission. drat, there are a lot of options. And I like the 'master level' system. Seems like that unlocks a ton of new approaches to your objective.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Cythereal posted:

This game looks fun to watch and I've enjoyed both videos, but man I never have the patience for this kind of stealth-based gameplay. The ejector seat was hilarious.

The thing is, you can totally kill the targets in a couple of minutes once you get to know the maps/their behavior. That's part of the fun for me, you go in a mission and you plan doing things a certain way, but then you discover an entire new path/area/method to kill them and it totally changes the mission.
Besides, you can just shoot them if you don't want to wait :v:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Yvonmukluk posted:

Yeah, but she's not terrified out of her mind anymore now that Dalia is dead. Keep in mind she was a spy for a fashion magazine who found out that the woman she was spying on was not just a model but a terrorist and information broker. She's probably going to breathe a little easier once it all settles down.

I'd like to see a gimmick run where 47 just is super helpful to the various people hanging around in the mission.

Here you go, Nakar recently posted this in the general Hitman thread.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

MadScientistWorking posted:

EDIT:
So fun fact. If Im not mistaken but that first opportunity you came across in the video is a contest winner from one of the mobile games.
The dude that refuses to put on his pants and go to work?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

taiyoko posted:

...If Dalia is only unconscious when you throw her, will the fall damage kill her as well? Because there's a certain poetic beauty in them both dying simultaneously from that.

You can just push her over when she's not unconscious. As soon as she leans over the balcony to laugh at Victor, you can shove her.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

White Coke posted:

I meant creative deaths for 47 when he screws up.

I have electrocuted myself while I was messing with electric wires while standing in a puddle :downsgun:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Yeah, it was kinda fun watching that intel run. I was also almost yelling "go over to the thing to your left! No, go back! No, not that way" at my laptop :)

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Samovar posted:

Hah, one of the news tickers was for how Sanguine is more popular than ever thanks to the recent assassinations.

One of the conversations in Bangkok is about this too. I really like it when the game acknowledges the consequences of your actions :allears:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Why does Diana have a shower curtain in a shower cabin? Makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Discendo Vox posted:

Hey, no fair doing multiple eps in one video, now it's going to take me even longer to catch up!

Yes, Lenny offers to give you a "real good reacharound," I forget the cause.

Just...think about how much time and money went into that last scene.

I remember playing it like 5 times just to get all the different kills. And then I gave up, because :effort: