Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

rudatron posted:

We already know that several high ranking Trump officials have met Russian officials, and then lied about it in testimony.

To argue that the Russian hacks of the DNC are false flags is basically clutching straws.

It's Russia, it's always been Russia, and you're a moron if you're not seeing the similarities to what Putin has done pretty much exactly the same thing to other countries (i.e. in europe - he loving tried to assassinate the prime minister of montenegro, you don't think that says something?).

Assange is the the pocket of Russia, and Wikileaks is being used by Russian intelligence to meet Russian foreign policy goals.

Like I'm disgusted by the way seemingly intelligent people are ignoring the evidence in front of them, because the idea that CIA is actually in the right on something is personally confronting to them.

They are actually correct here, even if they're still the CIA that waterboarded and all the rest of it.

Hey smart guy, how can Russia be bad if Russia doesn't even HAVE a cia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I love to talk about Hillary Clinton it's great

• Locked thread