Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

My mom bought a samsung smart tv last year now I have to explain how American intelligence watches her naked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

No one gave a poo poo about the Snowden leaks after a year so I guess the dystopian future where every information we disclose online is shared by corporations and intelligence agencies to advertise and monitor us will still pass on :cheers:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Peel posted:

this is funny but even if you take the wikileaks interpretation rather than the intercept's, the attempted implication that the CIA false-flag hacked the DNC to frame Russia for electoral interference seems a little far-fetched.

They were probably thinking Jeb! would actually win the primaries and give them a shitload of money like Dubya and his dad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread