Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Plucky Russia just tryin' to protect itself! Just as bad as AMERIKKKA!

*dies under mysterious circumstances after outliving my usefulness*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Russia isn't engaged in a full scale shadow war against western civilization because they're insecure about how lovely their own country is, no sir, that isn't what's happening at all!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

ugh cannot believe that the CIA has the tools to FRAME INNOCENT AND BEAUTIFUL RUSSIA for CIA evil deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

Its me, im the shadow general sending shadow commandos against the conspiracy of hope

u work for this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo&t=678s

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

I'm the guy shadowtapping your phones and sending the shadowvans outside your house that other people keep telling you are just UPS trucks

NOW YOU'RE CIA/NSA :wtf:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

what exactly would have been ethical for russia to do when one potential leader of the strongest military force in the world is declaring you their mortal enemy

putting aside the obv. trump corruption, its pretty drat silly to blub about the fact that a country is working against you, when you declared that country your greatest enemy

we just aren't used to countries being able to retaliate against us in any way

plz share ur wise and sagely links so we may understand that plucky russia just tryin' 2 get byyyeeeeee

This is all my broken memory bank came up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnMgUxnxxg

Which while I understand the GOP is compromised and in bed with foreign powers u gotta get that clinton wudn't talkin' bout da ruskies!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Gringostar posted:

:lol: if you think trump isn't killing foreigners

You misspelled '8 year old girls'

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

So basically you're saying that after Trump and Russia openly colluded to attack the Democratic party to get a Republican into office Hillary reacted? Very professional journalism you linked, btw! One actual article from the NY times and two poo poo rags that editorialized make believe and ignored the actual things they were quoting ~_~

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Reminder that Clinton launched the 'reset' with Russia that Putin destroyed after the debacle that was the Libya intervention. Plucky Russia...the eternal victim. No wonder they get along great with the GOP base.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

like I said, it was a quick google, those are far from the only sources

you have to be hilariously apologetic to pretend hillary and obama (by association hillary) weren't antagonizing russia, country with relations with two whistleblowers and whistleblowing groups that we have just learned also had leaked cia tools

:qq:

Feel free to link them!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Gringostar posted:

didnt snowden steal those though?

like in addition to everything else he stole a bunch of tools

also, :lol: at totally ignoring georga and crimea

Russia literally trying to buy Ukraine to keep it its influence and then getting mad when the entire country broke into revolt and demanded a West-ward shift is still hilarious. Then they responded by respecting Ukraine's "sovereignty" by invading it and funding an insurrection against the democratically elected government.

:qq: Plucky Russia can't get a break :qq:

Maybe if Putin bombs some more UN aid convoys the Russian people can at last find peace.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Remember it's the CIA that is to blame.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

clinton bad at winning election russia bad for interfering

its like poetry, it rhymes

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Who would consider this nuclear armed country that is funding and colluding with fascist parties throughout Western civilization, has consistently sabotaged and undermined productive relations with the West and has now outright attacked a major political party during an election for over a decade to be a threat?

That is so dumb.

~~_~_~_~_~_~

Putin's entire foreign policy is to force the United States to see it as a threat and to reestablish a global balance of power that more resembles the Cold War era, one with Russia seen as a legitimate global actor. Russia cannot threaten the USA militarily, and MAD is not a realistic option, so the Russian government has turned to subvert Western influence and establish its own through avenues that the West cannot respond to, from preventing international consensus over Syria at the UN, to seizing Crimea with special op force, to hacking the Democratic party and strategically leaked the info through Wikileaks to maximize its impact. Putin literally states his intentions towards the West over a decade ago and then acts upon it. And I don't really think he cares what happens to the West. If it rots into fascism Russia, which as a country really sets the bar at being a modern dictatorial poo poo hole, that just makes it easier for Russia to expand its power.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I'm the main stream media campaign depicting Hillary's loss as the result of Russia's interference.

*looks into mirror*

BUT THERE'S NOTHING THERE?!?!?!

If only there was a well researched set of links showcasing the Illuminati media's war to blame their DEFEAT on RUSSIA we could put this matter behind us and focus on the real issues like "Why is my dick so small?" and "When will that baker boy finally notice me? I've been going to his father's bakery for over a year for my morning bagels but he has not once returned my gaze."

comedyblissoption posted:

the media (e.g. NPR) are certainly pushing the russians changed the election outcome (or were a significant factor) narrative

Well, it was a significant factor. Purely responsible? Um, no. But could it have tipped the scales in states like PA? With as much noise as it received, yep. It was even more relevant than the Benghazi hearings because while those were focused on the GOP base the DNC hacks sparked tension and anxiety in the Democratic base. And Trump outright called for Russia to do so. How were the releases not a significant part of the 2016 election?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I believe a post is bad the instant Thug Lessons hits submit.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Brother Friendship posted:

I believe a post is bad the instant Thug Lessons hits submit.

This also applies to threads.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

Wonder what weird-rear end ideological ax this guy has to grind.

Not liking fascism scum and their apologists :lol:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Dairy Days posted:

no im saying you should put more effort into your trolling because its too transparent rn

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

I really suggest taking yourself less seriously. It's not like anyone else does.

Puppet? No puppet. You're the puppet.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Still waiting for proof of any of the retarded assertions in this thread, like how Hillary swore to kill all Russians or how the MAIN STREAM MEDIA is in a nonstop campaign that Russia handed the election to Trump. TRUMP!!!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Hello, is this C-Spam? I want to tell you about the CIA plan to blame RUSSIA for why my penis doesn't work.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

I cannot provide proof for any of my assertions because you have violated my safe space and I am also not being paid enough.

*nods*

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

FBI reveals the Trump campaign left trails to Russia.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Gringostar posted:

:agreed:

there are zero differences between russia now and russia 50 years ago

Russia is even more dumb now though plus very bitter over failing at the empire business

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Failing Russia can't even undermine democratic institutions of foreign powers and crush rebels in third world poo poo hole, even their online trolling is low energy :sad:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

jimmy calling out how retarded the latest russian hysteria about manafort is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0nkauLrC0w

lmao imagine being so dumb you think jimmy dore is smart and makes good points

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

not only is there zero evidence of collusion with the russian government, there's not even an allegation of what if anything illegal or unethical may have happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Literally the POTUS asking Russia to release compromising information on his political opponent.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/10/politics/roger-stone-wikileaks-russia/

Literally one of Trump's tumors bragging about his relationship with Kremlin mouthpiece Wikileaks.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

trump being attacked because hes a commie - jimme dore, while having a conversation with himself

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Pretty sure I saw Jimmy Dore on the street explaining why Trump is good and accepting generous offers of change from those who passed by

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

On one hand I genuinely am glad to understand just how lovely and corrupt the Democratic party is because it makes it so simple to tear the entire institution apart and demand reform. The corruption in the media, the Democratic party and the entire political and economic system were on full on display due to the info dumps that were strategically timed before the convention and during October to maximize their impact. It makes it so easy to make a case that the entire system is broken and must be reformed because it's naked incompetence. The Sanders wing of the party is ascendant and it's absolutely imperative to keep it that way, and the info dumps were a massive blow against the establishment.

But it was done primarily to insert a dim witted fascist into the most powerful position of the world with no consideration to the people it would hurt. It was done to expand Russian influence abroad, which is not necessarily a bad thing, except what does Russia offer? The systematic murder of its own citizens based off the whims of an ever aging autocrat? A broken, resource based economy and a sprawling network of rotten infrastructure? The undermining of democratic institutions through money transfers and use of state assets, such as intelligence services to find compromising data on your political opponents? Invasion of neighbors and the seizure of sovereign territory? Massive military support of fascist regimes such as Assad and whatever other monster might serve their interest? Putin offers a contribution of poison to the world. gently caress him!

clinton bad russia bad

stomps feet

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

rudatron posted:

Also lol you've never seen me post before if you think I'm a hillshill

all people who disagree with me are hillfolk

all people who disagree with me are typical libs

democrats are cosplaying McCarthy with their baseless investigations

I am the extent of right wing discourse.

If the Clinton Foundation stands as an example of pay to play because international players contributed to it to gain influence to Clinton then what does this mean about Trump?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-property-specialreport-idUSKBN16O2F6

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/why-did-a-russian-pay-95m-to-buy-trumps-palm-beach-mansion/

Because Trump has received upwards of a hundred million dollars directly from Russian oligarchs while very specifically saying that he, personally, had no business inside Russia.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Modest Mao posted:

You're ill seek help

:ironicat:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Terror Sweat posted:

it clearly means trump is a corrupt piece of poo poo, thats obvious.

whats not obvious is why anyone would listen to anything that american intelligence agencies say

RE: Iraq War

The Bush administration ignored and actively attacked any and all intelligence reports that didn't serve their political interests in their pursuit of war. The term 'stove piping' was used to describe how the Bush administration only accepted reports that coincided with their pre determined beliefs and this is the root cause of the WMD debacle. It wasn't that the intelligence community necessarily failed in its task of assessing the actual presence of WMD, although the post 9/11 craziness played a role and I'm sure plenty of them were banging the drums, but rather that Bush needed his war and didn't care how he got it. The same thing happened with the State department and the Pentagon for the invasion and occupation of Iraq: people who knew what they were doing were sidelined to make way for geniuses like Bremer.

US intelligence isn't a joke to be dismissed with an eye roll, just like how it shouldn't be accepted without question. You're supposed to take a step back, assess the situation and make your own judgment based on the evidence presented. And honestly idgaf what US intelligence says because I know that Russia is a garbage state that is driving itself into bankruptcy to undermine the West and that Trump is a dumb rear end stooge that plays to their purpose.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

jBrereton posted:

This apart from it is isn't, because it's distracting from the absolute disaster that is the Republican party's schismatic health bill while Wolf Blitzer et al run around casting aspersions.

So what if the administration is choking on scandals and incompetence while being forced to attack its own allies as an FBI investigation looms overhead? It's actually a good thing becau-

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

dems need the cum vote more than anything, eat more pineapple maybe even go vegan

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Fiction posted:

Dems get House promising nothing in 2006 -> Obama campaigns on poo poo everyone wants in 2008 -> less gets done before 2010 than he promised and he gets blowback from pissed right wingers with no left wing to fight back

Hmm JC, what possible lesson could we learn from this about not running on anything in 2018??

make sure the rich and powerful never feel the effects of their actions beyond getting money

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/dick-cheney-russia-2016-election-act-of-war-236556

tfw someone you hate gets in the elevator with you

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

he make a fart too, not nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-congress-idUSKBN17126T

quote:

In Moscow, Russian President Vladimir Putin again denied that Russia tried to influence the election, but in doing so he made reference to the wrong U.S. president in answering a question at an Arctic forum.

"Once, Reagan, while discussing, I think, taxes, told the Americans: 'Read my lips: ‘No!’"

His reply recalled what George H.W. Bush told Americans during his 1988 presidential election campaign, "Read my lips: No new taxes."

This is good trolling, I can feel the flecks of piss from here, warmer than the sun at noon.

• Locked thread