Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You know how you can tell someone's a dangerous liability of a liberal? When they're cheering on the deep state and anything they want as long as TORMP is offended somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

also it's Very Good that the "deep state" and TORMP are fighting each other because imagine if they were allies :yikes:

Agreed, but

quote:

most of us don't like the "deep state" either but recognize TORMP is a far more immediate danger to way more things

This is factually untrue, though? Maybe he's more dangerous based on what you think he'll do, but as of 3/9/2017 @ 10:28a PT, the deep state has killed way, way more people and hosed up the lives of many more. It's kinda disturbing to me how a symbol of stupidity and hatred seems to have more influence than, y'know, literal decades of continuous stupidity and hatred implemented in the real world at the behest of the American taxpayer.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's me, the guy who thinks the CIA are on the up-and-up despite all evidence to the contrary

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
One thing's for sure, if you point out the incredibly sordid history of the CIA (from causing the crack epidemic to overthrowing Iranian leaders to MK ULTRA), it definitely means you're totally uncritical and loving of Wikileaks

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Petition to ban Russia as a discussion topic, as it's essentially a proxy for primary relitigation

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

russia sucks poo poo the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat; they handed the election to trump op, no matter how much you don't want to believe it

If only there were a single shred of evidence to this effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
So what are the Hillarymen going to pivot to once no further Russia evidence comes out? Maybe revive the "Assange is a rapist" thing again, I hope.

• Locked thread