Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So uh will Wikileaks ever release some deets on what Russia and China are up to or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fallen Hamprince posted:

assange called the panama papers a cia psyop because they had deets on putin's corruption lmao

Did the CIA cause his dental problems with their gingivitis beam

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thug Lessons posted:

Who gives a poo poo

Regular people who would like Wikileaks a little more if it didn't appear to have the Kremlin's hand up its rear end?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thug Lessons posted:

Why should anyone care if you like Wikileaks or not?

Nobody said you had to be a normal person without glaring personality defects, Beavis

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
LOL uh folks we can hate the Dems' antics and the Russians' antics at the same time, it's like a lot of you believe hating one totally absolves the other or some weird poo poo

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

comedyblissoption posted:

the scope of alleged russian actions to influence the election is so loving tiny and miniscule that any breath wasted on it just feels like sour grapes for losing or trying to distract from the real reasons the democrats lost

Yes yes good luck with life, friend

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Like, I mean, why can't we keep the "Democrats are poo poo whargarble" stuff which nobody is seriously denying in the multiple threads that are going on for that explicit purpose, why does it need to leak into a thread about the CIA and Russia both being bastards which btw should be obvious to anyone who's not a mental case

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would really like to see Trump's tax returns and a little more about that dossier before deciding there's nothing to all the noise about Russia beyond pure Mister Magoo-like bumbling and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one

I'm not talking about election hacking at all, but the idea that Trump is somehow compromised

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurolimal posted:

i have nothing to do with shadow banking though

Could you hook me up with someone who does, I want a shadow bank account

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurolimal posted:

what exactly would have been ethical for russia to do when one potential leader of the strongest military force in the world is declaring you their mortal enemy

LOL when exactly did this happen

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurolimal posted:

you dont remember that debate question?

Plz don't be cagey, nobody likes that

Oh you meant PUTIN not Russia

Yeah Putin's a bag of poo poo and should be strongly encouraged to cut it out but I didn't see a "We'll bomb Moscow until it's a crater big enough for an inland sea" campaign promise in there, can you help me find the story where Hill said she would start W.W. 3

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

No, thread is funny now

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did Donnie release his tax returns yet, just curious

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurolimal posted:

Russia...threatened

Daily reminder that this is all about Putin not Russia and you still haven't provided the "Let's declare a unilateral war on them there Russkies" transcript

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

Guys, I have to confess something. I once thought negative things about Hillary Clinton. And then she lost the election. So its all my fault really. Yep, those things are super linked as cause and effect.

Hey:

Shhh

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurolimal posted:

Most people aren't going to make the distinction between loving with a countries leader and loving with a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yeGMaT3PvI

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

Its very troublesome that someone tied my shoes together and made me trip! This is a very real problem and not something to take lightly! Now how am I going to run away from the nuclear missile due to hit any second now?

What are you trying to argue here exactly

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did I just hallucinate the e-mails getting talked about for months while people chanted "Lock her up"

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

I get that its easy to conflate the two if you werent really paying attention

Are you starting to see where this is going

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

That there exists idiots

This is key, yes

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

Oh hey its you.

Should I give you a hint

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Brother Friendship posted:

I believe a post is bad the instant Thug Lessons hits submit.

Thug Lessons is my unpleasant-just-to-be-unpleasant dickhead friend, please take that back

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Modest Mao posted:

actually thug lessons owns and has owned since LF

Source: You :smug:

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gringostar posted:

wow dude, way to gaslight russia phobia when the only thing that should be mattering to anyone is that dems are bad because only one thing can be bad at one time

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Modest Mao posted:

It's literally the same level as benghazi or obama birth certificate or email server

LOL actually no

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Modest Mao posted:

oh ok good job

Thank you reasonable goodposter Modest Mao

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I was kidding Mao you're actually a very bad poster

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey fyi Trump and everything that is not Trump is hosed beyond all recovery as far as science has determined, plz embrace this or go insane lol

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If that was not fitting I am sorry as I have been drinking heavily

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Terror Sweat posted:

russia IS a distraction

'Kay. From...what?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alienwarehouse posted:

From things that poor people care about, such as healthcare, social security, unions, and SNAP.

LOL I don't believe so

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wizard on a water slide posted:

i've asked this in cspam before but what reality do you gusy live in where russia is the only story right now

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

comedyblissoption posted:

for as much democrats moan about the electoral college and how the popular vote doesn't determine the presidential election, they sure as poo poo are hypocritical when it comes to the structure of their own primaries with superdelegates

Ahem

*taps mic, leans in*

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's ok"

• Locked thread