Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Plutonis posted:

My mom bought a samsung smart tv last year now I have to explain how American intelligence watches her naked

i'd be pretty upset if the cia had in-person physical access to my mom's tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

help i'm trying to link 'cia false flag' to 'russia hack' to 'wikileaks' to 'dncmails' and im running out of red string, please contribute to my podcast's patreon so i can figure this out

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Even the Intercept called this out as the US just repurposing old code by other actors, not some nefarious 4D chess subterfuge.

We literally vacillate between the CIA is understaffed and underfunded to implying that the CIA is behind all the Russian-linked hacking attacks.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/08/wikileaks-files-show-the-cia-repurposing-foreign-hacking-code-to-save-time-not-to-frame-russia/

when the intercept says your cia criticism is bullshit u know ur off the reservation

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

this 'transparency organization' publishing in english, staffed by 90% russians and run by a guy hiding in an ecuadorian embassy's linen closet from rape charges definitely has my best interests at heart says incredibly woke boy

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

sexpot posted:

So uh will Wikileaks ever release some deets on what Russia and China are up to or

assange called the panama papers a cia psyop because they had deets on putin's corruption lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Modest Mao posted:

Gazprom hires Ivanka for $500,000 to speak at their event

transcripts where

• Locked thread