Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

All that effort...into a lame phishing email someone was dumb enough to fall for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

As far as I'm concerned this Russia stuff seems like a roll of the dice of something that might force the true hardline white nationalists in the trump administration to resign. Even if they're replaced by total ghouls (they will be) this is a plus. If it doesn't go anywhere then who cares.

Opposition to this line is more opposition against the type of person fanatically pushing it than opposition against the line itself.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Boy that was essentially a perfect example:

JeffersonClay posted:

So you're literally defending trump because you don't like the democrats. :ughh:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

so what's the problem again?

No one is actually opposed to seeing what's up with the Trump/Russia poo poo and if it fucks Trump up, cool. Opposition posts are more rooted in understanding who is pushing it the most and why they're doing it: in a desperate hope that this kills republicans nationally, because the current terrifying alternative is a leftward shift of the dem party.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

Wait what? Nothing would help leftist primary challengers more than a shattered republican party.

the idea is that the dems change nothing and win everything i don't see why you're having a hard time with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

QQQ bad dems are so mean to me. Why won't they come to my side. I tried asking them nicely.

what in the world

• Locked thread