Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
He looks like a Levi to me.

I totally forget how to game these answers so off the top of my head:

Beloved
The Secret of Winning Hearts
My Position and Honour
Ending the Conflict
Treat for Peace

I really truly love this game, but geez I think I really prefer the original leveling system. I also always feel like I need a chart to match names across versions; the original translation's names are embedded just far enough in my brain to be really disorienting. Which is a shame; I genuinely like the PSP translation, Xes everywhere or no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I like all the routes. :shobon:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ask me about going into this game right off of something like SMT1 or 2 and quite naturally going neutral my first time.

(or don't, that's pretty much the whole story)

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

That would be my point! :v:

I mean it's terrible in the you-made-a-terrible-decision sort of way, rather than the-game-becomes-bad, which I appreciate. Really this series does LNC-based alignment way better overall than SMT ever did, which, you know. I love SMT but if you do your route splits and make one have a tradition of having more content than any of the others, that's gonna negatively impact the storytelling. Which it does.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

I can't believe they let Vyce into that meeting. Though what's even more unbelievable is he kept his mouth shut.

Nice sirens btw

Pfft, there's nothing suspicious about anything here.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Logicblade posted:

As it should be, god knows what drives a man to barbarous neutrality.

I wanted the guns (because I didn't know they were crap)

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Yeah, Vyce is pretty universally considered one of the weakest bits of writing in the game for what should now be obvious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

tithin posted:

This is a short update today. We have a choice at the end of it, again. I do not know (actually don't, the guide doesn't say what impact the choice has).

I was curious so I dug some, found a guide that said the only difference is what title you get.

Anyway, hell no, no one's replacing the Duke, let him take the fall.