Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

marshmallow creep posted:

I find it interesting that the story that follows the most traditional hero narrative is the "chaos" route when chaos is almost always associated with evil and/or depravity in RPGs.

Yeah, it's pretty cool because they basically frame the whole law vs. chaos thing against the rules and institutions of the setting. Based on the decision you make that sets you on either route, it actually makes a lot of sense and I find it to be a nice touch to how they tell the game's story. Ogre Battle did something similar too, although especially with the endings, that game plays it a little more straight. That said, while the chaos route in this is arguably better, I think the law route actually tells the better story so it'll be cool if we wind up going that way.

Tithin, do you plan on doing the post-game stuff at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU