Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Warrior: MEAT TANK (all caps is necessary)
Archer: Legolass
Wizard: Draziw Elam
Cleric: HEALBOT
Rune Fencer: Inigo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

tithin posted:

In part 16 of what I suspect will be a neverending saga, my steam controller is out of charge, so I won't be working on the LP tonight as planned.

In summary though, for the five minutes I got to play, you can't rename existing characters, only generics you're buying for the first time, and people you're firing all have a guilt trip at you before you get rid of them

Just like real-life!

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Jabor posted:

Might be a bit late but I want to throw another character into the ring, a Warrior (since there didn't seem to be many of those suggested) named Martine.

Two-handed weapons preferred.

Well, that's one way to get your character in.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
HEALBOT: OTHER CLERIC HP <50%. LOAD HEAL.EXE. RUN.

*Snipette misses another shot*

HEALBOT: IF ONLY SHE WAS A SUPERIOR CYBERNETIC LIFEFORM. THEN SHE COULD AIM.EXE.