Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

The only reason Lans T is so smart is because [insert Knight of Lodis spoilers here]

But man some of that banter is great. I always loved the "You appear to be embattled my lord!" line and Volaq's "Are you going to mock us to death?"

The developers of TO:LUCT really did a great job in making good bad guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Man when I look back at this fresh, It's crazy that I've done all these side quests multiple times. There's just soooo much to do.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

No, didn't realise that they dropped from there :smith:

I should do this, but I'm not sure I've got a cheat that brings in the craft books.

worst case scenario i'll tap in the "give 99 of every armour / weapon" cheat, but I'm trying to play this as ~legit~ as possible.

Getting the crafting books is bullshit.

Besides, the second best magic is the summon magic.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

RareAcumen posted:

I'm starting to get the impression that not all of these classes are balanced too well.

What gave that away?

There are only like that 10 different guns in the game overall, and most of those require you to spend lots of time with the RNG in chapter 4 side quest dungeons or the post game dungeons.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I came here to taunt Tithin abiut having to do the earth temple and instead read a great post about the lore of a game that I have put waaay too much time into and didnt know.

Thanks dude for making things make a lot more sense AND for making some sense of the post game dungeons since I always felt that storyline never did anything.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yeah you only need one sister alive to do the side quests.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

FairGame posted:

Wait, really? I thought you needed each sister for the respective element. So Olivia (who lives in all chapters and you recruit her automatically, unlike the ridiculously arcane Sherri recruitment) can just do all 4?

...is Shaman also a terrible class like it was in the original?

No dude, Shamans are legit in the remake. It is a class that is exclusive to uniques who can use summon magic.

I wish I still had my save where I had just unlocked them and would auto maps with the sisters while they levelled up.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

akkristor posted:

I'll just leave this here.

_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x2
_L 0x20035FF0 0x00073040
_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x4
_L 0x20035FF0 0x00073080
_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x8
_L 0x20035FF0 0x000730C0
_C1 Skill Exp Modifier x16
_L 0x20035FF0 0x00073100
_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x32
_L 0x20035FF0 0x00073140
_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x64
_L 0x20035FF0 0x00073180
_C0 Skill Exp Modifier x128
_L 0x20035FF0 0x000731c0

No particular reason. Don't ask why I have this.
>.>
<.<

I have a no cheat all title run going and knowing what rank 8 steal does for you in regards to obtaining a crafting material needed for post game shennaigans, never have I been so tempted to cheat just once.

Also thieves really are a good class. Part of that is the class and part of it is because daggers are so good.

And regarding super high level augment element stats, it's not that bad if you use a ninja dual wielding elemental katanas, and then change that person back into a mage.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

You can't get one vision running on a non homebrew vita can you?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yesssssss Earth temple is still waiting on you. Hope you are ready to throw a controller or 3.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Split the middle. Maybe generics should have a randomized RT reduction determined on creation. Just as some uniques are better than others. There's no reason you shouldn't find an exceptional lizard warrior (or other random character classes/races) in your travels.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

FairGame posted:

That's kinda how XCOM2 did it. The story factions are ludicrously powerful, but if you've been raising a couple guys with covert op bonuses and feeding them tons of ability points, generics from early in the campaign will be monsters alongside the "special" characters.

I like it that way.

Yeah, as someone who was big into the demi human classes in this game, I wish there was something like this so that my beloved juggernauts, matriarch, and familiars weren't so slow just because.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

Wonderful! I'll try that when I play next.

I'm working on the earth temple :getin:

Have you learned to love having half of your party permanently petrified?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

The octopi in Phorampa Wildwood drop elixirs as a very rare drop. Elixirs restore a heart.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Tallgeese posted:

Those let you fly up, I thought?

They do. But if you get leaden status on a character with wings and knock them into a pit, it's game over.

Iirc blinkwalk also lets you return from getting knocked off ledge.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

There aren't light and dark temples.

You could make the case for San Bronsa and Palace of the dead being temples though.

Glad you are done wirh being petrified every 3 turns.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

If FFT got a complete rework on the level of LUCT:WOF, the two woild be a lot closer.

I can talk for days about one of my favorite games ever, but the two biggest reasons that sold me on LUCT over FFT were the universe/lore and replayability.

If there weren't 2 other games it's really 4, but one is a Neo Geo pocket game, and the other is Knight of Lodis worth of characters and back story to help me understand the bigger picture political intrigue maybe I would feel different. Because of that back story, the stakes in LUCT always seem higher than in FFT to me.

As far as replayability, I never felt the need to go play FFT again becauae I thought I missed something. The only reason I would replay it would be to try to break the battle system.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Bette than things like Knight of Lodis where certain classes like beast master/dragoon are determined by if you've not killed / killed enough beast units.

Also better than spending hours having your dudes throw rocks at each other for hours.

I do enjoy the new group class system more than the old system. I just hate that you have to plan from the second you start a new game to take the most advantage of that system.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Prowler posted:

Based on quick search, though I'm not sure it is true:

In the remake, characters gain .1 points per stat as they level a class--so, ten levels nets a character a full attribute point.

The life of a powerleveller sounds miserable.

Really it's only levels say 1-25 that matter since its so quick to level through those. Especially when you do random battles with your whole party controlled by the AI.

20ish levels of common unpowered classes for large number of recruits like swordsman, beast master, knight, and warrior can be done for a batch of 10-12 characters over an afternoon of watching Netflix. A stat gain of +8 to all stats in this game is nothing to sneeze at.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Vainateya's talons are spooooo good.

Of course by the time you get to when you can use them, most of the unique weapons are great and you probably didn't spend time working on fists.

The main selling point is that using these fists as an item causes them to cast the level 2 version of the Air summon spell. I use them with my Denam because I am a special snowflake and becauae his INT stat is pretty high from min/maxing classes.

So when he uses the talons for their free Slyphide II, in most cases you are looking at a minimum of 4 hits at about 120 HP a hit. IIRC level 2 summon spells can hit a max of 7 times, so you are one shotting almost any enemy of your choice the first turn you are in range.

They are so :swoon:

There is a dark downside to them though as I found out. Minor vague spoilers Certain late game maps cause a game over if you lose a certain story character. This map also has doppelganger. Guess what doppelganger Denam equipped with Vainateya's talons does to that poor story character :ohdear: or half your party to be honest?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Here, read about some Ogre Battle 64 while we are slow

https://lparchive.org/Ogre-Battle-64/

I would love for a Knight of Lodis L.P. to be done, but it's not gonna be by me. Maybe if this was 10 years ago

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Knight of Lodis is cursed. There's been a few attempts at it, but none got very far.

Part of the reason is that on the original GBA hardware it's soooo slow.

I really liked KoL though. I liked It's themes, I liked the characters, I liked the battle system. It's no LUCT but most games aren't.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

I know nothing of Knights of Lodis, so feel free to elaborate.

Shiki Dan posted:

Tartaros gets cucked by Lucifer.

And screwed over by his best friend, who wanted to invade a tiny island to create a Theocratic kingdom all to himself.

Here go images from the VG museum. It should go without saying that this link is full of spoilers being literally the endings of Knight of Lodis. Click on this link if you feel like seeing the fates of characters who you have no idea about.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/gba/b/to.htm

EDIT: Below are all the images that would make sense to someone who played TO:LUCT that explain what happened to Lans before the events depicted in Let Us Cling Together. For context Elanor is Alphonse's love interest in this game.

Alphonse gets told that he'll be arrested and killed by an opposing faction if he stays on the island where KoL takes place, so he leaves to return to Lodis. When he arrives..

Several years later...

For context from the prologue of Let Us Cling Together...

Wonder who the priest could be....

Ooooooooooo

Knight of Lodis is really heavy.

Edited to provide actual screen shots of the ending instead of explaining it.

waah fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 7, 2018

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So you did good in picking that party. One thing that you didn't show in this battle is that both Martym and Barbas have some absurd levels of parry that make melee attacks against them tough.

If you go in with an all melee party your first time or two through the game, you're gonna have a bad time despite it being 5v2.

They also drop their special weapons Nifrit Sword (1h water elemental sword) and Sanscion (2h earth hammer) at level 35+ (Maybe it's level 33, somewhere in there).

There are a lot of different dialogue items with that battle, it's kinda impressive how many different interactions there are with those dark knights.

We're at the very end lady goons and dude goons. Lets congratulate Tithin for completing this thing.

Edit: Also, seeing the last few updates make me realize how much prettier this game is with your emulator effects turned on.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

The whole point of Catiua is that if she rules as a puppet for the Dark knights, the public doesn't rebel nearly as much as if the Dark Knights just take over.

She adds legitamcy to a very hostile take over.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

This fight is a nightmare if you are going for the no ko/no incap title. I don't recommend doing it unless you dislike yourself and fun.

The body snatch ability on the ogre blade is a super late game trick.

Basileus777 - some random dude from Gamefaqs posted:

You can swap classes and races with enemy, but keep your skills. So if you wanted to give Canopus skills he couldn't normally learn, you could learn the skills you want to scavenge, swap bodies with a hawkman, and then scavenge that character.

It basically allows you to min/max even more. But the catch is that the Ogre Blade only drops at the end of the Palace of the dead in Coda 2 and its a royal pain to get.

Brynhidlr is a great sword and with one of the special classes that is a pain to get (are we noticing a trend here) it stays useful and powerful all the way through the post game.

Edit: Also you gotta show off the radius and Umbra spells. Dorgula's second form is the only place in the game where it they show up afaik.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Dark Lans (Lanselot Tartaros) is the guy in the purple hair.

Balxephon and Volaq are the other two remaining dark nights who survived the whole ordeal

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Andyzero posted:

Be sure to go talk to Warren after this for some dialogue.

Yeah, he's at Golyat. Should trigger automatically as long as you are in the CODA. It's one of my top 10 favorite scenes in the game.

Also make Deneb has amazing quotes when you use her Magic time skills.

And lastly, in your inventory that you didn't realize you have a ton of Dragon steaks in your inventory.

When you auction a monster, you get a consumable item that you use in battle. It gives you 50 TP but more importantly it gives you a small but permanent increase in certain base stats depending on the monster..

If you completely don't care about monsters in your army, you can really abuse this for gold and stats.

And FYI, if you recruit and sell Golems you get a good bit of ores and crafting materials.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

Yo, just wanted to let people know i've not forgotten the LP, I am still playing, but as you may have gathered, this is the slowest part of the LP.

As much as I wanted to clear the San Brosa ruins to start on the CODA preemptively (4 god weapons) I'm not ready yet as the enemy mobs there start at 40, so I've started on POTD instead.

I had planned on doing the Palace of the dead in a couple of chunks (chunks of 25 floors per update) but of the... 3? story events? from POTD that I remember, only one of them has triggered.

So uh, the next update might be ~a week away with the free time I've got right now.

Yeah, so lets talk about this so you don't waste your time with pointless runs. We don't wanna see you burn out.

Palace of the Dead:

If you plan on doing POTD for the drops alone, then go ahead and grind through it. If you want the story missions there's an easy way to tell if you are wasting your time.

Floor 1: Story battle
Floor 3: Story battle to open up the area with a special door
Floor 5: Story battle with Nybeth

If those three things don't happen, then you are not flagged for the POTD side quest and completing all the floors will literally do nothing for you. Other than sweet, sweet, loot. :black101:

There are additional story battles on floors ehhh 33ish? and 75ish as well as 100ish?

There will be generic big bads on Floor 100 of the POTD without being flagged for the side quest.

Ways to ensure you cannot complete the POTD side quest

1) Complete the game before completing the POTD side quest in chapter 4
2) Doing the POTD in the CODA without previously completing it
3) Carelessly WORLDing around without paying attention to the events you trigger by jumping around to recruit characters (done this waaay too many times); You can go back and do certain parts of a chapter without messing things up. But the second you pass an "Anchor Point" in the story, all the flags that relate to the post game get rewritten.
4) This means unless you are the most careful of dudes/dudettes, you will likely do the POTD three times all the way through at minimum to fully complete the CODA. Learn to setup AI battles and let the game play for you on maps without pits.

Additional Important Info
1) The second you complete the game, for the rest of that campaign enemies will be scaled to level of the highest level unit you field. Meaning if Levi is a LVL32 Knight, and he is the highest character you field, all the enemies will be level 32. If you field Levi as a LVL 15 Ninja and throw a LVL 42 Cyclops in your party thinking your are gonna wreck dudes with an overlevelled character, NOPE. All enemies will be level 32.

2) The second you complete the POTD to floor 100, story or not, all enemies will be scaled to one level higher than you. So LVL 32 Levi will be fighting level 33 enemies for the rest of the game. This is a permanent flag and will apply to all battles for the rest of the game.

3) The second you complete the San Bronsa ruins all (30ish floors), all enemies will be scaled to TWO levels higher than you. For this reason, it's recommended that you only complete up to the floor needed for the wind god weapon needed to complete CODA 2, before fully completing this dungeon.

4) Doing the post game dungeons at high level 20s/low level 30s is desireable even though it may be tough because the enemies that are overlevelled are the enemies that are holding the good loot that you want. It makes it a little easier to keep track of which enemies you need to spawn, and then kill for drops than instead of looking for the Chaotic Dagon (special octopus) at square 3,13 on a map that spawns 3 different dagons. Save these guys for the next to last enemy alive on the map and then CHARIOT the gently caress out of it to get the drops you want.

Hopefully this all makes sense. You really may want to go out of order and do the Pirates graveyard and show off CODA 1 to get a few levels, crafting equipment, craft books, and CHARIOT (or cheat) for some better equipment. Once you hit level 33, unless you are mid POTD, drop everything you're doing to go whichever shrine drops Codex of Jewelry III, so that you can craft elemental chokers and then watch your dudes instantly turn into death machines with the extra damage from elemental weapons.

It's all a slog, but I want people to see it in a LP, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Edit: Also, for the POTD take Donnalto the ninja, craft the light augment katanas, throw augment light on him, and craft a saint king choker for him. Then laugh as he straight murders half the undead enemies by himself. The effect is better with Hobyrim ninja, but you know meh.

waah fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Feb 22, 2018

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

Guess I need to figure out how to trigger the POTD sidequest, or maybe just start on the CODA as you suggest.

Thanks.

You're not gonna like the answer to this though.

The only way to get the POTD side quest to retrigger at this point is to restart chapter 4. Keep in mind that will over write your progress. (You'll still be able to WORLD to the CODA though, but I think you'll be locked out of the Elemental Temples)

IIRC, you need to get it to trigger properly, you need to:

1) Open the warren report and see the news that talks about the Palace of the Dead
2) Go and complete the POTD before you complete the battle at Heim, I believe. Most Ch 4 sidequests you are good to go as long as you complete them before Catuia gets rescued.

The reason why I say go mess around the CODA and recruit your dudes, is because when you complete the POTD with the side quests, you get a book from the big bad called Secrets of the Master. With it, you can craft palace guides which allow you to skip 25 floors at a time of the POTD which makes it a lot more tolerable.

HOWEVER, this is not an exclusive thing. If you world back to a spot before you complete the POTD, this progress can be overwritten, and because the Palace Guides are tied to the flag that says you've completed the POTD side quest, they will not allow you to skip floors even if you have them in your inventory if you overwrite your progress wrong. Yes that means you're gonna have to redo all the floors manually again.

You can create the special POTD class, and create a skeleton, that will become an angel knight without having the story battle for the specific floors they are on. So that's still cool.

And Dragon Scales become standard drops from higher level enemies, so don't waste your time trying to get those to drop.

If you have more questions on this part of the game, ask them. My recommendation though is to either putz around and do CODA 1 so you can recruit a cool character at the end of that quest line, or go mess around with the Pirates Graveyard and Phorompa Wildwood for crafting books/items, or go knock out the neutral storyline.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Shops are on levels 23 ish and 68ish IIRC. So you can buy more exorcism scrolls.

Princess has access to holy water which uses TP to exorcise an undead unit. It's pretty useful.

Edit: Do you have the loot spreadsheets for the post game dungeons?

Also to help you out the most important items from the 1st 50 or so floors are in order of importance (in my opinion)

1) Ring of the dead
Needed to make a really strong class

2) Book of the dead
Needed to do a really long chain of events to make a class that's really strong if you have done very long term planning

3) Malitza's staff
One of the best staffs in the game due to a mix of relatively low level to equip, high boost to magic stats, and the fact that if you use it as an item, it gives 100 MP, up to 3x per battle.

4) Sidhe ring/sidhe boots/winged ring
Use them in battle to to gain blinkwalk for sidhe items, and temporary flight for the winged ring. Having a good number of these makes some maps trivial and will make you not hate your life when you do San Bronsa.

5) Parts of Jiglya's set (bracers, dark coat)
If they weren't unique they'd be higher. You can make a broken character with the whole set. Ranger Vice with 2h bow and Jiglya is stupid.

6) The elemental coats (light coat being one of the better ones)
Ninjas can wear these. Rogues can wear these. Matriarchs and Patriarchs can wear these to great effect. If you don't use these classes then these are hit and miss.

7) Crafting books
You can make a pretty good light crossbow.

8) Anything else is nice but won't really be worth the time you spend trying to get it to drop.

After floor 50 is when you start getting the really good stuff.

waah fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Feb 23, 2018

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

I actually have a couple of those already but I'm definitely underlevelled to equip most of those items. I've got all of the "notable" loots from the first 10/11 floors.

I'll smash out the next 10/15 floors, then go do CODA.

Honestly at this point y'all would be better running the LP than me :v:

I don't have the free time to screen shot and format the posts, which is why I live vicariously through you. If I can ever figure out how to get the content manager for Vita to work again, I'll send you my save file so you can avoid some Oh god lets not talk about how many hours "some" is of the grind.

Mainly I just enjoy having somewhere to talk about LUCT since GameFaqs went ultra drama mode a few years ago.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

This should be entertaining, what happened?

You got a PM with a gift that hopefully works for you.

As far as the drama, it was just stupidity. Someone bitched about not giving credit, and it became a slapfight and if you tried to help a certain guy someone else accused you of being their sock puppet and it got toxic fast. It was a shame because the people there had some good talks and really put together a LOT of good info that I still use to this day in my stupid Don Quixote quest to get all titles in this game.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

akkristor posted:

If I recall correctly, while you should be able to access the story for POTD on the Law route, you can get a bit more out of it on the Chaos route thanks to a Chaos-exclusive optional character that is a bitch to recruit thanks to Chaos Frame shenanigans. I can PM you more details, but you probably already know who i'm talking about and why both awesome and annoying.

She's annoying, but it's no thay bad of a recruitment as long as you plan far ahead.

You can get enough chaos frame to not need to grind by simply picking the correct story options and doing most of the ch 4 side quests. No death march needed.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So one thing that I don't know if we ever talked about is the difference between windwalk and blinkwalk.

Both allow you to ignore terrain, and both will prevent you from dying horribly when you get shoved in a pit. But only windwalk allows you to ignore enemies with rampart aura. This is a small, but significant difference, especially in story battles where the enemy loves to have multiple golems with rampart aura or when you fight a map that has a bunch of dragons (hello Phorampa Wildwood).

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

If you are reading this and somehow haven't played this game and would like to not :filez: , it's $5 right now on PSN.

waah fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 7, 2018

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Shitenshi posted:

Yikes, changing Yulia to Iuria and Gilbert to Gilbald makes even the extremely crude original translation look good by comparison. Funny thing, Gilbald is more accurate in the kana than Gilbert, but Gilbald in English still sounds loving idiotic.

And unique "upgraded" enemies in the original like the Heavenly General here and her minions actually had palette swaps as opposed to just being slammed with one glowing color and being done with it. It doesn't sound like much but this version's approach just looks off.

The glow looks better in motion.

Also it's not really too many more ways that they can palette swap these enemies. I suppose unique sprites for them would have been best, but it's still satisfying killing things that have their own Goku aura.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

tithin posted:

Update: The end.

I'm sorry folks, I really tried.

I've gone back to this dungeon four times in the last... month? since my last update, and never made it further than a fight before losing interest in playing almost completely.

I've had a lot going on in my life the last little while, but I think I've lost my mojo for the game completely.

I'm very proud of the fact that I made it through the game, which was always my intention, I had hoped to do the post game, but, hands in the air, it beat me.

This was an incredible game, and I'm very grateful that you've all stuck around for over 12 months to allow me the opportunity to show you it.

Thanks for getting through it so far man. It takes liberal use of the AI system and an unholy zeal for the game to do the full Coda. I'm proud of you for getting so far.

If someone wants to write up the screen shots for the CODA, I'll send you the save file that will let you just world the screen shots for the cut scenes. I just don't have the free time at a computer to do so myself.

Edit: Actually here you all go. 3 sets of saves that either have the post game completely done, or are drat near there. Do with them what you will. I'll delete the public link in a week so pull it down before then.

waah fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 24, 2018

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Oh hey, a LP of this. I've heard that there's a boss in Final Fantasy XIV (Nybeth something or other) that cameos from here.

I'll have to read through the updates to see how integral he is to the story.

I've got bad news for you buddy. We didn't quite get that to that part of the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Man, it's been a while since we've had a game this cursed, seeing as the long-standing curses on Phoenix Wright and Pokémon have been busted for a while now.

Less of a curse and more along the lines of doing the post game in a timely fashion is a full time job. Even if you planned out everything and did a blitz to get through the CODA, you are looking at roughly 200ish hours of game play. That would be with crafting cheats to avoid having to do crafting and lots of luck with CHARIOT to get weapons that are needed to drop simply to complete the CODA, and skipping a bunch of side quests.

Throw in the fact that each update for an L.P. takes easily a couple hours of work in formatting and you are looking at probably another 150-200 hours in writing updates alone.

Taking time to actually show off everything and all paths and side quests easily balloons up to 450-500 hours oc gams play, and that's including cheats to avoid having to farm pumpkins/orichalcum. Honestly, it ends up being close to 15-20 actual work weeks to do a complete L.P. of this thing.

Like Mauman said, we are lucky that someone finished it before burning out.