Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

Bifauxnen posted:

Apart from the whole war crime thing, the other thing I hate about the Law choice is it lets loving Vyce start acting all high and mighty and lording it over us like he's all Mr Moral Compass now.

I piss on his noble cause! :v:

Spiting Vyce is a pretty good motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

FoolyCharged posted:

I mean there is only 1 true and correct option here.
make Donnalto a ninja

This seems like a good plan to me.

Edit: Oh, woops, didn't notice there had been two updates. Oh well, I still approve of old man ninja.

Obligatum VII fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jun 24, 2017

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

FoolyCharged posted:

Making the frail, old, priest into a ninja assassin that butchers men by the dozen was the best choice.

He has taken to dealing with his guilt by becoming an avatar of murder.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

my vote is for That I cannot do, it's more interesting if Levi actually sticks to continuing to actually do the right thing.