Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

drat, I'm late.

I was following the last LP and was sad when it died before I ever got around to reading it. Will start this soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

In episode 12(26 according to the front page), the line
: And you rise to the bait like a spring trout. Ha!

Is attributed to Vyce rather than Canopus.

MythosDragon fucked around with this message at 06:13 on May 23, 2019

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Didn't realize the episodes reset, 12 from chapter 2.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

First update of Chapter 4 has a double screenshot right before: Catiua says: He abandoned me. And now I, him.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I'm gonna compile my edits here till an update happens so I dont make too many comments.

https://lpix.org/2975792/20171115144555_1.png from episode 51 was posted twice.

Its just a battle screenshot, but I might as well mention it since I did those others, you know for the eventual archiving.

Episode 53 has this line:
: Does nothing escape you? I shall have to take blind swordsmen much more seriously. To watch you moe, it is clear you are no common warrior. Let our steel sing, then. Your crimes against Lodis demand blood!

Moe, should be Move. I see you got that from the Gamefaqs script.

And yeah LPs nice, love this game.

MythosDragon fucked around with this message at 05:41 on May 24, 2019