Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023
I'm going to use the occasion (occasion being me buying my first account) to thank you for having made a let's play of this game. I bought It a while ago but remember not finishing it due to weird combat mechanics I never grasped. Thanks for helping me enjoy that game, it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023

JustJeff88 posted:

Sadly, the archives are so backed up right now I don't know if it will ever make it, but no reason not to start now.

That bad?

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023
I didn't see it as a critic.

I never went on something awful until a few weeks ago, but I keep check on the LP archive website. It just seems like a case of real life getting in the way, and when they get time they uploads a lot of LP's at once. But I don't know how long the waiting list is for LP's to be archieved.

Mindopali fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 26, 2023

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023
He doesn't have help? I thought there was more than one person on it, that sure explains a lot.

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023
From what I've seen, that's how the archive works. Long periods of silence, and then updates for some time.

There's been a game a day for some days now, from games that were finished in 2021 or 2023, so I don't know how he prioritizes the stuff. Nonetheless, it's been like this for some time, seemingly abandonned and then back to it.

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023

JustJeff88 posted:

It's a legitimate question to ask 'Yes, but when'? I'm not even trying to make fun of Baldurk. I realise that he does this out of the goodness of his heart, but I think that he's overworked, doesn't have enough help and gets very burned out, which is why he goes dark for months at a time. Purple's LP of M&M6 just went into the archives; that LP was started almost three years ago. I can only imagine what the backlog must be.

He doesn't post them in chronological order from what I could see. Apart from that, no idea how he handles it or how long the backlog really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindopali
Jun 7, 2023
I think it'll make it to the archive, just that it takes a long time to get there.