Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

NullBlack posted:

I mean, I guess the "other LP" is currently still readable for me. Which is strange, because I don't have the Archives Upgrade.

but aside from that; even if we have Chaos in a different LP, we don't have a Neutral. And then, if you're going to do two out of the three, why not do all three?

Honestly, I'll likely steamroll all of the story content via autobattle with CODA4 taken care of.

We'll see - no commitments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JustJeff88 posted:

Has anyone tried One Vision? I did the patch and loaded it onto my Odin, but I haven't played it. I almost feel bad for the author as they, by an amazing coincidence, were coming to the end right as Reborn was announced. I know that releasing 1.0 that very day was deliberate, but the fact that OV was 99% done when Reborn was announced was not. I wonder sometimes how OV's author felt about that. Talk about overshadowed.

I was kidding, tithin. I genuinely thought that that was obvious - my apologies. Please do not become an alcoholic.

TOO LATE

quote:

Could you link that? I have no idea what you are referring to. I genuinely thought that this was the only LUCT LP ever done.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3503008

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

loving poison?

After I spent the entire LP making GBS threads on it as a status ailment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-m-tZLSLqM

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Amusingly there's no steam achievement either for completing the CODA, or for one eyed slayer which I'm a little surprised about.

Farmed up an extra 30 vit and res for both Vyce and Catiua was enough to get me over the hump.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

akkristor posted:

IIRC, it now drops your level by 10 (in battle only).

Correct! It's also non dispellable!

Gives enemies a 31 level advantage if it lands

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

birdstrike posted:

tithin

waah

you finished your LP :unsmith:

Not quite done yet as waah has two updates and I want to write something myself to see us out.

But yeah, we did it :unsmith:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Waiting for the final post from old mate, then one from me and it's over.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Waah's gone again, I think I'll be sending this deal to the LP archives soon.

If anyone spots any egregious typoes or grammatical errors, let me know!

I've updated the chapters page with all the chapters not previously included, and will spend a bit of time going through the chapters for typos etc

Mindopali posted:

I'm going to use the occasion (occasion being me buying my first account) to thank you for having made a let's play of this game. I bought It a while ago but remember not finishing it due to weird combat mechanics I never grasped. Thanks for helping me enjoy that game, it's amazing.

You are most welcome :)

tithin fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jun 17, 2023

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

He replied relatively quickly to the email I sent, so we'll see.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Yeah I messaged Baldurk months ago - haven't heard anything since - real shame.

That said my copy of the artbook arrived, it's really nice.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I have all of my own stuff backed up, but not waah's

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

It's all good friendsit is in the queue to be done, I followed up, made some changes to the TOC at baldurks request so it will be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JustJeff88 posted:

It's a legitimate question to ask 'Yes, but when'? I'm not even trying to make fun of Baldurk. I realise that he does this out of the goodness of his heart, but I think that he's overworked, doesn't have enough help and gets very burned out, which is why he goes dark for months at a time. Purple's LP of M&M6 just went into the archives; that LP was started almost three years ago. I can only imagine what the backlog must be.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he's working on it, I know that much, it'll happen when it happens.
Worst case scenario, the lions share of the LP is backed up and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to get the rest.