Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
We don't talk about that bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
its like the bit of England thats next to Scotland; Precumbria

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I've been told that "the white speck on top of chicken poo poo is chicken poo poo too."

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I would personally rather not follow him. Sounds risky.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I ain't standing in front of him either. Talk about a hellish reign.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

A guy being called Sharts is pretty funny in itself. Especially if he's called Richard. But also the Sharts residence, could you go over to the Sharts and borrow some corn?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The Sharts always pay their debts

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

...I'll stop now

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well these are loving great.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah poo poo we got a loving greatcel in the thread

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

friendcels seething over lonechads

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

CPColin posted:

Ah poo poo we got a loving greatcel in the thread

The thingliker has logged on

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
When you're in a friend contest and your opponent is a visitmaxxer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

broke: friendvisiter
wåke: kompisvisiter

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well I'd say we're loving it, so that tracks.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Yeah but I wouldn't say that I like it.

e: also feel obligated to post this anytime the earth is said to be hosed.
https://youtu.be/RYsO6EcuxbM

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That's a Thick Shart, was what I was going to say, but I got distracted because there were SO MANY GOOD POSTS in here

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Well I'd say we're fracking it, so that tracks.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's weird to me that the bombing of serbia has been warped into some iraq-war level crime these days because surely everything the US has been involved in is just iraq, rather than an extremely just and good response to stop an active genocide being carried out by the serbs. The only problem with it is that the west didn't launch its campaign sooner.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Spanish Manlove posted:

When you're in a friend contest and your opponent is a visitmaxxer

I'm getting these all from a Tumblr thread - they're all loving pnj's, so this is fiddlier than it should be.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpacePig posted:

Yeah but I wouldn't say that I like it.

e: also feel obligated to post this anytime the earth is said to be hosed.
https://youtu.be/RYsO6EcuxbM

I see you’re also a man of culture.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

It's weird to me that the bombing of serbia has been warped into some iraq-war level crime these days because surely everything the US has been involved in is just iraq, rather than an extremely just and good response to stop an active genocide being carried out by the serbs. The only problem with it is that the west didn't launch its campaign sooner.

Assuming the USA did some bombing that was entirely unjustified is not exactly a stretch, even before 911. That Yugoslavia was actually justified is a happy accident. Also, it's pretty funny that Hilary didn't speak to her husband for months until she wanted to bomb a country. That's the sort of stuff marriage counselors should be promoting more.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Baronjutter posted:

Well, individual support of the concepts of both national-level intervention and of "justified war" varies widely, and it's likely that even if you think bombing Serbia was the right thing to do, you most likely don't think of it as "yay, cool bombs" and more of a regrettable necessity

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Baronjutter posted:

We bombed a bunch of white people to stop a genocide predominantly targeted at Muslims. Of course certain parts of the internet are going to try and frame that as a bad thing.

But isn't just a now thing. News organizations on both sides spent hours talking about Clinton doing to distract from the impeachment because Wag the Dog just came out a year earlier.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

We bombed a bunch of white people to stop a genocide predominantly targeted at Muslims. Of course certain parts of the internet are going to try and frame that as a bad thing.

But isn't just a now thing. News organizations on both sides spent hours talking about Clinton doing to distract from the impeachment because Wag the Dog just came out a year earlier.

I miss the days of America trying to stop genocides instead of funding them. :(

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

Brutal Garcon posted:

...I'll stop now

thrse are all so good, oh man

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Jamesman posted:

I miss the days of America trying to stop genocides instead of funding them. :(

:lol:

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

My mom was very adamant that Clinton was doing a show and it’s probably the same reason she voted for Trump instead of hill dawg.

She was right it was a political move and a spiteful one. It was probably the right thing to do too.

Stopped clock moms for trump

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Bill: Who need they serbiussy ate?

Dropping loads into pusserbia

https://i.imgur.com/5flZuOJ.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/oJ0sRhj.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010