Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

I do not understand the vitriolic, murderous hatred for a picture of a shark with a present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Definitely the most wholesome use of the term "Knotty Dog" I've ever seen

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Testifry

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Dabir posted:

Is there some kind of connection between them or...

It is a fan casting for the popular animated series King of the Hill (1997-2011).

I think that's the last angle that hasn't been covered by someone yet.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Who What Now posted:

I'm partial to the Michigan Dogman

He prefers to be called Kid Rock.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

:thejoke:

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Audax posted:

Is that Fedor?

No you dunce, he's not even wearing a hat.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

I'm a high school teacher in commie liberal Taxachusetts, and we've got about a 98% standing for the pledge rate, and like a 10% reciting the words rate. I stand but only because I'm sure it'd get back to the most exhausting parents to deal with and become a Thing if I didn't.

I'm sure as hell not gonna force any of the kids to do it tho, gently caress that noise. Keep those principles, little Bhrandiynn.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

burial posted:

What would you do if you had to actually lead the recitation of the pledge in your classroom?

because that's what's expected of us this year and I haven't had the energy to really grapple with it. :(

Probably just cry more at night.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

The Chad Jihad posted:

It is forbidden to criticize her under shakira law

If she did her taxes with her hips we could have been spared this whole mess, as per Shakira law they are infallible

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Paladinus posted:

I had the idea of mindcoin (not to be confused with MindCoin) (a coin that is minted, transacted, and in general exists entirely within your mind) as early as 2015. It's just like when zoomers 'invented' food vibes, they just don't know that their elders have already thought of everything and there's no point in ever trying to invent something new.

Yeah and I thought of reading badly translated knockoff clothes years before Goncharov, where's my money Tumblr!?!?!?!?!?

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

I feel like Elon's responsible for this too somehow

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

I look on the rocks.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Edit: image won't attach because I'm dumb at phoneposting.

Pineapple pen guy but it's moon and moon.

Prof. Spaceman has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Feb 19, 2023

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Android Apocalypse posted:

Yesterday at lunch there was this place that sold boozy milkshakes and various beers. I noticed they had a porter so I just asked for a beer float.

10/10 would have again. The burger, maybe not so much…

My rational mind knows better, but it reeeeeeeally looks like you put that hot sauce in your drink.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Necrobama posted:

the legendary 90's blowjob lady

The who now?

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Ppage 4420 bblaze iit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Titties aside, if you're living in a $100,000 house you're living in a condemned portapotty, i think that'll affect your life a bit.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

OP, are you feeling all right? We're all worried about you.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Knormal posted:

I don't get how any of you are still talking about tops in Fallout when the concept of ahegao Neelix was posted.

It's because the funniest thing in the world is to quote an insanely long joke that everyone got the first time it was posted. Also, knowing that a stranger is scrolling a lot is the only way they can feel sexually gratified.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Zokari posted:

must really suck for them that you can just click the little arrow on the top left to shrink the quote

Not on the app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Keep going, everyone! You're almost there!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!