Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

MizPiz posted:

Here's a paper on the Laura Silsby case that briefly mentions how Bill helped her and the missionaries, who were caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti, get off with extremely light sentences:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...njDP-gCN0BkUY9D

Specific sources are on the bottom of pages 2, 7, and 8

Okay, so they were connected to a person doing what was essentially child trafficking. Yeah, that's some pretty bad poo poo. But child sex rings? No mention of that in that article. That's the kind of pizzagate poo poo that's being talked about. As bad as child trafficking is, a "child sex ring" is on a whole 'nother level of heinous that this doesn't seem to quite reach. Which doesn't make sense to try and blow it up into that when the trafficking is already more than bad enough for condemnation.

But whatever, meme thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Shai-Hulud posted:

Oh poo poo i could make hell march my alarm tone. I never thought about that!

This amuses me because ever since i heard the song back when the game came out, I always heard the sound byte in the beginning as "Hitler says, wake up!"

Probably not the way to start the day though.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

And didn't the airliner in Tehran get shot down by iranian anti air defenses and not just "crashed"? Or did that turn out false?

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

CainFortea posted:

At least it wasn't German letter derail. Those are the wurst.

Yeah, that Zimmerman letter really backfired.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

??? I don't get it. I thought the point of the meme was that the picture showed the inferior item?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

What, no inclusion of the true masterpiece, chex quest?