Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Talk about bringing it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gah, why do I always find out in the meme thread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahah I actually like this one.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What kind of source? Soy source?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SpacePig posted:

Update:
This one's pretty good, but isn't quite on the level of shitposting. Snrub in the shrub is quite good. I like it a lot. Previous post still holds true.

Thanks everyone!

I thought for sure it was Burns in the ferns.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hogge Wild posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress is going on with this probation time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

KoRMaK posted:

oh lol, I had the wrong scene in my head. I thought it was the one where bart shookup the beer can and it blew homer

That's a beer I'd take out for a drink.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Banning someone just makes money for Lowtax, probating them for a long time actually means they can't post for a while.

No, I've never seen nearly 400 days as a probe time before.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Randaconda posted:

I appreciate this deep cut reference.

God god that's a photogenic dog.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bakahentai posted:

You're just inviting trouble into your life.

His life is empty anyway.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wholesome.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aston posted:

He also invented Freon refrigerants which are a massive contributor to the damage to the ozone layer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_F._Kettering

Eh, he lost points for suiciding. Same as hitler.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Huh, nope. That was Thomas Midgley.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Android Apocalypse posted:

That moment when you haven't seen the Muffler episode is when you have to hang up your Simpsons Shitposting hat.

EDIT: Oh my God it's from the Who Shot Mr. Burns? part 2 episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GmQRGj88uY

I've never seen it what episode is it

e: nvm

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 09:45 on Oct 7, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Randaconda posted:

Fun fact: his nephew served in the US Navy during WWII.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Stuart-Houston

We called him "good hitler"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

rich thick and creamy posted:

Screenshots of Custer's Revenge II looking good!

That's more about putting the baby in though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who What Now posted:

More like stwf.txt (story that wasn't funny dot text)

just links to your post history

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Grassy Knowles posted:

The one that shows up when you google "dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed."

It's called the screamer

This is what we should put on those places where we bury nuclear waste.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

syscall girl posted:

You know how in Demonology 101 the instructor always has to preface with the anecdote (in the same vein as asking a genie for infinite wishes, don't bother) about summoning a dark lord into a pentagram, and then erasing it and redrawing it on his forehead so he collapses into a point.

Kind of like that.

What.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Actually it's Q33NY and goddamn I can't believe I can remember that

THAT WAS THE loving PLANE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

St Evan Echoes posted:

Trent Reznor can be wrong, sometimes

True but he's right in this case.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

would anyone actually complain if this happened?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Title's fake sure but is that cover real?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

oh sweet god in heaven thank you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dreddout posted:

Actually you could've properly taught your son the dangers of driving while intoxicated :colbert:

This is kinda dumb. You can teach people till you're blue in the face but some dense motherfuckers just aren't going listen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Simba died?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No mention of this brave hero on Fox News when they're always asking where the "good ones" are.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I demand more bondage in my mario

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Drying spaghetti monster

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Greatest of all time for a reason.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is insanely good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mister Adequate posted:

I really appreciate the Spess Mehreens memes going on but this is one of the best memes I've ever seen in my life :discourse:

It's great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

axolotl farmer posted:

posting on page 314

Hard to believe this cat is dead. Really makes you think.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Realistically the aurora should reflect in the bottle too, right?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dragonstoned posted:

How do you not have a pop-up blocker and an additional "pop-up blocker blocker" blocker for those dumb sites that try to make you turn them off.

We can't allow a pop up blocker gap

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How do you get the cat out now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Goatse is like brussels sprouts in that if you're forced to look at it as a kid you really hate it but if you grow up with it and it's presented well you begin to acquire a taste for it and you learn to enjoy looking at it and appreciate it's subtle nuances.

I never had brussels sprouts as a kid and didnt have them until my mid 20s but theyre loving delicious and one of the best vegetables. In short, kids are loving stupid.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Every time i see these I think the burger itself looks eh but goddamn that cheese looks great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jerry Cotton posted:

A few years back dialect comics were a big thing here so they published poo poo like Lucky Luke in Savonian and Uncle Scrooge in Ostrobothnian and Asteríx in a very bad attempt at the dialect spoken around Rauma, and I hated them all. Now I learned I also don't have much love for such things even when it's not my native language.

What's that thing on the bed next to the speedloader.

By the knife, looks like it's got a finger guard?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Data Graham posted:

It’s a hairy man

I said it's got a finger guard not finger discipline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who What Now posted:

^^^^^^
You mean Trigger Discipline. Finger discipline isn't a thing.

Yes. And we should change that.

I was using finger the verb