Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
People whom'st've mustn't

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Hold on, lemme get weird appalachia's take on this:

Right. Thanks, y'all.

yaaassss

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Yes.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Sormus posted:

Getting the obligatory done so we can move past

and heal

yaaaaassssssssss

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Stex T posted:

Why does such a lame city like Toledo get into such a cool state name like FIRELANDS?

Probably because they set Lake Erie ablaze every few decades.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

yaaaaaasssssssss

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

fresh spice

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

:wow:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

it's often more difficult for the thanes than the thralls

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

YOU HAVE QUITE A TREASURE THERE IN THAT HORADRIC CUBE

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

FUGG : DDD

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

bmw driver's don't use their turn signals

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
PYF Macros & Memes Part 5: cum chat

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Well I never!~

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Calaveron posted:

I mean, there's 10 years worth of Simpsons to mine and combine

Wait...Oh poo poo!

Listen, and listen carefully. I need you to send a letter to Pres. Clinton and let him know to kill Osama Bin Laden now.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

here i fixed it for you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

EmmyOk posted:

I can't speak spanish so I'm going to lash out

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Shame on you for getting my hopes up.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Hmmm, I like the concept, but the pacing needs work. The before/after tend to blur together as the gif loops. Needs a some sort of screenwipe or something.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah we can.

You might have "won" that war, but the best maple syrup is made in Vermont.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

No it isn't.

Whatever lets you sleep at night :smug:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
pull up, thread

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

oh Jesus Christ

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Thanks, bat.

Thbat.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

[Allman Bros’s Jessica with slightly more squealing and gunshots in the background]

:hmmyes:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Turkey is garbage no matter how it's cooked, and the dumb fancy turkey you make is no exception

Like oh neat you spatch cocked it and left it in a bathtub of salt water for a week

You still put it in the oven and all the juice left it, and the flavor.. There was never any flavor

There's a reason why a traditional turkey dinner has like seven different side dishes

Sir, this is a Burger King bathroom.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

KoRMaK posted:

this should cut before we see he didnt head split open and then do the skyrim thing

Nah, this one would be perfect for a Jojo "To Be Continued --->" cut

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

now we're cooking with gas

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

Anyone got the version of “this is not a place of honor” someone photoshopped onto one of those cutesy kitchen signs?

I want one of those so bad I might make my own

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

:yeah:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Tree Bucket posted:

ftfy

Why did we as a species stop building art deco trains? What madness led to that decision??

Capitalism and improving diesel tech, mostly. There was an inflection point in the mid 1950s when diesel engines just started to outperform steam in both an economic sense and in ease of maintenance. It’s worth noting that nearly every streamliner was a bespoke construction with differences in design even between engines that were notionally the same models. That made upkeep a nightmare because anytime anything broke, you had to have a blacksmith fabricate a new part from scratch.

The real crime is that diesels won out over electric engines. There were a number of electric streamliners that were prototypes and saw limited use in the northeast. But Union Pacific and other western railroads didn’t want the expense of electrifying their tracks so diesels is what we got.

But steam streamliners will never be outclassed in sheer style. My personal favorite is the Norfolk and Western model J engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

I don’t know if I’d necessarily classify myself as “smart” but I have lived this way ever since I graduated. It does make certain things easier. Don’t want awkward or annoying politics/religious debates? Claim to know absolutely nothing and show not a single ounce of care towards either side…despite being Extremely Online and having several opinions

100% this. "Sorry, I don't really follow the news anymore" has saved me from from so many unwanted political/topical debates. Especially when I can tell the other person is itching to argue.