Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Astro Ambulance posted:

Looks like just MHA s2, AoT s2, and Sword Oratoria for me, unless something else ends up unexpectedly good.

I, too, will go with The Normie Assortment for starters.

I don't doubt there will be more series picked up later though.

e: Oh, and Granblue.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Mar 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

an actual dog posted:

I didn't read the hosed up sex manga.

hosed up.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Jackard posted:

Didn't this already come out on Netflix?

Netflix took the four extra episodes and called it the second season.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

nielsm posted:

Okay Amazon is really trying to power their way into the anime streaming market, they're up to 9 series this season, so far.

Screw their payment model.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Zetsubou-san posted:

asymmetry is
cool

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

All great literary works should end in a mecha battle much like The Count of Monte Cristo.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

littleorv posted:

I'm intrigued

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The cell phone show is going to be re:zero if subaru's phone had reception.

--

Most of these titles I have no clue about so i'll wait to see what is picked up where. No use in getting excited if Amazon buys up a bunch of rights for the hell of it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

excuse me, this is a lich

A good lich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Clitch posted:

On a lighter note, I think I mostly watch Love Tyrant for the infectious OP.

I'm glad Wake Up, Girls are still getting work post-anime. I just remember the WUG anime which for the first few episodes looked like it was going to highlight the not so good parts of the idol industry, then turned into a generic idol story more or less.

e: Or they've done a lot of work and I haven't noticed until now. :shrug: Either way, good for them.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 7, 2017

• Locked thread