Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i liked the real janky scenes haha. anyone who's read the source material know how edgy alice gets later on? i enjoyed watching the first ep with a friend but he had suspicions it might go madoka.

also hah dang, when the first notes of the ED hit up I took a double take thinking it was kishi bashi

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Post the wrestler class

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

when it wasn't the obvious brosiscon scenes it was actually genuinely funny

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

me a week ago, "haha drat, alice and zouroku's ed sounds a lot of masumi ito blended with kishi bashi I really like it!"

me today, "I should really look up this band to see what they previously di-

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

tsugumomo had moments of good fighting in it but it'll only be until ep 3 next week before i can make a decision that it's actually good because that was the first oh drat this battle is actually good moment in the manga

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I read it for the plot

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the second Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records episode was very very good with just one part that most goons will hate but it's okay because glenn casted the most ultimate spell at the end to save the day

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nitrousoxide posted:

Why a glove on only one hand??????

the show has retarded outfits, don't let it bother you

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mirage posted:

Tsugumomo COULD continue to be okay, even if it continues into later-manga territory, because the story doesn't actually require all the awful stuff. It could end up in the Maidragon "adaptation is better than the source" category ... if they care enough.

eh, the two eps out already don't seem to indicate that. at most they'll obviously place censors but i think they're fully fine with just adapting all the fanservice bits too

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Good ed

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Indiana_Krom posted:

Alice to Zouroku - 3 episodes. Good so far, hopefully it doesn't turn too dark.

i dont know about you but i'm really in the mood for a warm delicious meal of Carls Jr burgers and fries with an ice cold refreshing fountain drink from Carls Jr

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Thank you for the insightful 4chan fact of the day

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Triggerhappypilot posted:

What about the girl who says she loves dicks

that's pretty hosed up if true

she just loves having friends, sometimes friends have dicks its nbd

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Blank Construct posted:

i guess i'm missing some context or w/e but the channel the video was on had a super weird title so i'm not going to give it the benefit of the doubt :shrug:

yes that is a valid criticism of one who posts in what used to be called the anime death tentacle rape whorehouse

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

smh that dog cant stay up to date andk now its actually Aesthete Daimyo Treasures Rare Wares now

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Raenir Salazar posted:

I actually hadn't gotten this far in the Eromanga-sensei manga but episode 3 things actually get interesting in showcasing the difference between Elf's George RR Martin approach to writing (I write when I feel like writing gently caress you) and Masamune's Harry Turtledove approach (I have five daughters to get through college I need the money).

I like how relatable it is, Elf is horrified at the thought of working as hard as Masamune does but at the sametime seems to respect him for it, while Masamune is probably a workaholic who equally can't imagine constantly writing and feels pressured but also respects the basic premise that other authors have life styles that work for them.

I am probably overthinking this, also Sagiri's silent headbanging was fun.

In my mind if the show keeps a solid effort at maintaining the act of writing as its focus I'll keep up with it.

The manga does have a focus on that but it plays tandem with fanservice focus too so

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Ngl it was a real boring episode

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Raenir Salazar posted:

Eromanga-sensei being meta enough to finally give us a tsundere who realizes what she's doing with the most perfect animation showing us the look on her face as she realizes single handedly makes this a good show.

There was also panties

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

lotta phenomenal episdoes this week in the animes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I think Dav does want to gently caress his little sister, so I guess I believe him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Waffleman_ posted:

Trailer for FLCL 2 & 3 at AX.

and trigger panel in the same room 30 minutes later

• Locked thread