Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Motto posted:

but also yesssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It's super hard to be excited about any eureka seven movie and this is from someone who really likes eureka seven

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

what in the world

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Endorph posted:

yeah that too. that was good

really any time kiritsugu wasn't onscreen, f/z was pretty enjoyable. though iskander and gilgamesh just sitting around talking about how saber's ideals are pointless and being proven right in the end was pretty dumb.

a scene that started so strong too....

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

If you want to find out how Fate is watching a part of it not written by nasu is not going to help you figure that out at all

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sure but instead of disagreeing with people more by saying what amounts to "lol don't" you could've just stated your original opinion like you did and moved on

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I just think it's lame to tell someone to not even try to get in to something if there are enough people saying that it might be worth getting in to for anyone

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

I think dissenting opinions should be encouraged and challenged, just as those opinions themselves try to challenge the majority. Discouraging them is what really feels lame.

I agree but my point was more of

Endorph posted:

there's a difference between a dissenting opinion and 'heh that's poo poo don't bother'

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

yes I do

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

*looks at love spot* I gotta gently caress taht guy

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I'd joke about them firing their engineers again if it weren't so played out at this point.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

nielsm posted:

I've actually had reasonable stability from CR recently, as long as I use the Win10 app rather than the web player and watch in a single sitting, and have the patience to wait the between 1 and 12 hours it takes before new episodes have been encoded for the app streaming.

Why the gently caress can't they have episodes available for every format right away.

hahaha holy poo poo I didn't even know this happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I like how the silver-haired girl is staring at this like "wtf am I even looking at"

same

• Locked thread