Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I don't think Dav wants to gently caress his little sister so I have no choice but to believe him when he says Eromanga is the best show of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Good Content

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

AnoHito posted:

Talking about Tolkein having weird political views, and somehow no one brings up that like half of Return of the King was a dumb plot line that only existed so he could rant about industrialization being bad? I mean they even had to awkwardly skip it in the movie.

industrialization being bad sounds a hell of a lot more interesting than whatever the rest of LotR was about. All that sweaty, fiery bro bonding between the bearded bear and the skinny blonde effeminate twink and they didn't even gently caress.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Summer 2017: but it doesn't depict pedophilia! I think if she's under 13...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Everything I've heard about the show can be summed up as "Oh hey this is a lavishly animated and actually pretty funny and charismatic show/cast, shame it's centered around a 12 year old who wants to gently caress her Onii-chan."

• Locked thread