Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
Last night I got so high that I hallucinated anime. It only happened twice, for roughly 2-10 seconds each time, but it was open eye visuals and it was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen. I now know that anime is real. Thanks, weedwolf!

anyone else? this is a real weight off of my chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Blanketspace posted:

byob is like a little village

It takes a village to raise a forum!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Professor Shark posted:

Animes are real and are our friends!

ftfy!

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a few times, when I've closed my eyes in the dark lying in bed while quite high, I've seen something akin to this with a bunch of rapid-firing facial morphing. It's actually not as disturbing or weird as it sounds, since WEED LOGIC.

I also saw a rainbow that was like, made up of those color tabs you see on the edges of the medical records folders at your doctor's or veterinarian's (though in my case, they are one in the same. am I alone in this?).

see this was anime faces overlaid over my reality while I was chilling on my couch like that one hologram from Archer but in black and white and still working on it

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a few times, when I've closed my eyes in the dark lying in bed while quite high, I've seen something akin to this with a bunch of rapid-firing facial morphing. It's actually not as disturbing or weird as it sounds, since WEED LOGIC.

I also saw a rainbow that was like, made up of those color tabs you see on the edges of the medical records folders at your doctor's or veterinarian's (though in my case, they are one in the same. am I alone in this?).

see this was anime faces overlaid over my reality while I was chilling on my couch like that one hologram from Archer but in black and white and still working on it

oops two timelines converged sorry for the double post

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Kthulhu5000 posted:

ziz cool, happens to all of us.

I hope you're not too high right now, because consider this:

carefully now:

what if we're the anime to the anime people and you're seeing the other side of the screen :2bong: ?

mmm but the real humdinger is that this also happens when there are no screens around. i'm kinda done with fourth wall awareness personally, and am in the process of figuring out how to kick the asses of those in the 7th dimension while appearing to be a completely normal person in my day-to-day. I am making solid progress.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i use my telepathic control over human beings to make them scratch their heads or wiggle their toes at cute moments

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
sometimes I pass a cat and I don't give its cute little head a scritch

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
this is a lot to ponder...

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

deep dish peat moss posted:

I write posts to Professor Booty asking for music recommendations on little pieces of paper that I fold up in to airplanes and I throw them out the window, and I watch them drift out over the ocean. They eventually dip and fall in to the water, none of them can make it past the horizon. Stuck here in this hell, just like me........

I was deeply moved while reading this, and then I heard the whisper: "summary executions". Is this my dankest secret? Is it even my own secret? If this was your secret, please let us know in the thread.

----------------

• Locked thread