Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

mastershakeman posted:

so is illinois going to be able to get wichita state's coach?

back off fucker

he's coming to MIZZOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Regnevelc posted:

Gregg Marshall doesn't need to make lateral moves to Mizzou or Illinois.

the lateral move from a team in a conference that he owned so hard he got a 10 seed to a conference where it's pretty hecking easy, where a team with 15 losses got a 9 or to the Big Ten. It'd be lateral money-wise since his salary is paid by the KOCHS, but he has to be tired of getting hosed because the MVC.

I mean I don't think he's coming to CoMo either, but they might as well try. They're apparently willing to spend big on this hire, which is different than the last three. Mizzou hasn't been amazing since '12, but they were fine until the Kim disaster.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
a fitting performance for UMKC

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
CUONZO

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

MourningView posted:

LOIs are garbage for the player and no 5* should ever sign one.

But also lol Mizzou

If the Porters end up at Mizzou thoooo >>>>>>>>>>>

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

MourningView posted:

Mike's definitely one and done, I don't follow recruiting closely enough to know how good the others are. Dude did just lose in the first round with Jalen Brown and Ivan Rabb on his team though

He'll at least get the program back to being respectable. That's my main care right now. The last three years have been depressing as gently caress.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

vikingstrike posted:

Never been to Lawrence, but I work with some KU alums and they speak favorably of their time there.

It's a generic college town.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

if you ever find yourself in a sad brains mood but can't quite get over the hump to pull the trigger, drive US 54 from Wichita to beautiful Tucumcari, NM. what a god drat wasteland

The only good part of this drive is you can go a million miles an hour to get through it. Holy gently caress that drive is awful with nothing cool to look at.

Albuquerque to Tucumcari, however, is gorgeous.

Kansas is a boring drive on 70, so is Missouri. Colorado is boring for like an hour and a half or two, then BAM mountains.

the mean lunch lady fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 20, 2017

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

VERY EXCITE

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

gvibes posted:

I think Cuonzo can coach defense, but his offenses are ugly.

At Missouri State, his offenses were really good. His last two stops, it's been all defense.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

MourningView posted:

We'll see how it goes and maybe he'll be a monster recruiter but based on every story I've ever seen about him as an assistant there's a very good reason he hasn't gotten the NBA head coaching job he's wanted for so long.

These are my thoughts exactly

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Bracket championship woo

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
I dunno, they still have several highly touted players, they just stick around, which I would argue is way better than having one and dones. This seems pretty in line with his other teams. Only Marvin Williams was a one and done on the '05 team and Ed Davis on the '09 team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
My bracket looked like poo poo and I somehow won

• Locked thread