Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
In case anybody still cares or possesses any interest whatsoever, I have recently rebooted the Gaming Garbage Let's Play video channel with a new co-host who actually says funny things with his mouth, in a voice which is not at all ear-piercingly high pitched. He's an actual radio talk show host here in KC, and I think he's a far superior alternative to a certain individual who poops and pees in his pants. Anyway, here's our first lp together, a SEXY game called "House Party." Enjoy! Or don't!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2KvHfxPNK4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I've missed gaming garbage.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
rip gaming garbage

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

That's no way to talk about Michael J. Nelson. Speaking of, any chance of you collaborating with him again?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FeyerbrandX posted:

That's no way to talk about Michael J. Nelson. Speaking of, any chance of you collaborating with him again?
Oh yes, there is something big coming up!

shibbotech
Aug 21, 2014

I'm Doctor Shibbo, and this is Jackass.
Nap Ghost
I missed the hell out of this, glad to see it's coming back Lowtax.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you're going to have sane people doing the commentary they should make an active effort to be rambunctious instead of just letting it happen the way a diaper shitter can get away with.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

This game looks like a terrible unity asset flipper and seems to have been written by brain damaged cavemen whose only understanding of socializing came from Jersey Shore.

I assume it'll be on the Steam front page tomorrow with a 95% score?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Glad to see this return!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hey Lowtax props for having a co-host who isn't a pedo with a a diaper fetish, that is a really big step in the right direction.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Lowtax posted:

Anyway, here's our first lp together, a SEXY game called "House Party."

Glad to see that Seaman Hand is still getting work.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I can't help but think that the creator of "House Party" made it because he was sick of being rejected at real-life parties. That's why your character has a bikini-clad woman as his cell phone background and one of the attendees is muscular man who gets mad at you for no reason.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Jesus Christ, I would like to warn you all to stay far away from THE SWEET MEAT SIMULATOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I20pHHwW-L8

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

If there's one thing that this video and about half of gaming garbage has told me, there's a poo poo ton of people with enough basic coding knowledge and mental illness to make some really weird and bizarre stuff. What the gently caress was Sweet Meat even trying to go for? Some kind of lovecraftian cookie clicker thing?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

psychofishhead posted:

If there's one thing that this video and about half of gaming garbage has told me, there's a poo poo ton of people with enough basic coding knowledge and mental illness to make some really weird and bizarre stuff. What the gently caress was Sweet Meat even trying to go for? Some kind of lovecraftian cookie clicker thing?
I have absolutely no idea.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Liking your new cohost. Already fitting in fine with games like whatever the hell that was.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

That meat did not look sweet at all! I'd ask for money back, if I were you.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Good video! Shame Let's Plays are dead.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Skippy Granola posted:

Good video! Shame Let's Plays are dead.
So are the proud men and other men who died in WWII. RIP in Peace my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2DyevAbqw

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

psychofishhead posted:

Reminds me of the kind of madness that produced the Dontrel games

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The opening screen introducing the game-making program looks better than the actual game itself.

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

You have to actively try and make a game about world war 2 as dull as that game was. Good job game dev

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I'm so glad this is back.

I'm so glad the peepeepoopoo man is gone.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Johnathan makes me wish Lauren or TieTuesday would come back. I guess this will have to do.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Naw johnathan's actually really funny so far and tells jokes instead of saying nonsense and repeating catchphrases

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TieTuesday's still around, right?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

get that OUT of my face posted:

TieTuesday's still around, right?

He autobanned himself over tgrs drama but still streams.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Junior Jr. posted:

Johnathan makes me wish Lauren or TieTuesday would come back. I guess this will have to do.
TieTuesday suddenly became an rear end in a top hat to me for absolutely no reason. I literally have no clue why.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Anyway, to shamelessly bump, we got a TON of new garbage games out, such as:

911 OPERATOR (the crap KS funded game):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ab1p7DfKME

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
"Polterheist," a game where you attempt to do (something) but always end up dying because there's an actual BREATHING MECHANIC where you have to alternate pushing the left and right mouse buttons to successfully breathe without dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgShQQECMdI

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
"Rabbit Hill," a point N click survival horror game supposedly "inspired" by Silent Hill, despite the fact SH was a good game and this, very much, is most certainly NOT a good game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLUYfl6Q7I

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
"The Baby Game," which is NOT a game for babies (I AM A GROWN MAN), but does feature something resembling a baby-like creature, although I admit it's difficult to discern due to the total polygon count of its model being less than 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EaxIB0GC0

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I'm going to break up the new video post streak here

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

YOU'VE UNBALANCED THE WAVEFORM YOU FOOL

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

It's over you clod!!!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Rich... can I call you Rich? Rich, I know you're generally loathe to reveal the identities of the weird movies you found in that deep hole just outside of Olathe, but what is the flick at the beginning of the baby video? I want to experience the delightful adventures of that winsome tot.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Polterheist is so disappointing. When I heard the name I was like maybe its a person who trains ghosts to steal things or maybe you play a ghost that needs to steal things for some strange task. Hell even if it had been some weird illicit ghostbusters type thing where you had to go and steal restless spirits from houses or haunted items I got no clue. The name immediately made me think of all these cool possibilities and what we got instead was a main character who was too dumb to remember to breathe on his own. I have no idea what the end result of that game was supposed to be beyond frustration and I still don't know why it was named polterheist! there was no ghost! because apparently you died from self inflicted asphyxiation brought on by the characters latent stupidity?!

What i am really saying is thank you for bringing these gems to our attention.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Rabbit Hill looks like Silent Hill mixed with Monkey Island mixed with an amateur with a terrible game designer programmer.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Lowtax posted:

"Rabbit Hill," a point N click survival horror game supposedly "inspired" by Silent Hill, despite the fact SH was a good game and this, very much, is most certainly NOT a good game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLUYfl6Q7I

That feeling when your wife leaves you, you're lost and someone is dead but what you really need is some unspent candles and a key for the locked blender.

Cow Parsley 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'd like to imagine that when you called the emergency number on your Nokkia, you somehow got connected to your 911 Operator session. "Oh, a man's been murdered and your wife is gone? Any weapons? Yeah, someone'll be right with you. I got a game developer on the other line, so I gotta go, though."

• Locked thread