Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Is Toronto suddenly on a coast now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I know this is short notice, but if anybody in the Portland area wants to see this tonight I have a bunch of sneak preview passes. The screening is 7PM at Regal Pioneer Place on SW Morrison, PM me if you want a voucher (gets 2 people in).

Got about 15 vouchers in the mail yesterday and haven't had time to give em out to customers. In fact, most people have been completely unaware this movie exists and totally uninterested in it. They just stare blankly at me even when I run through the cast.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I just bought tickets for a showing tomorrow at Cinetopia, they do assigned seating and so far it looks like we'll have the theater to ourselves. I hope this movie does well but here in Beaverton, Oregon it doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

• Locked thread