Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife
Seeing it tonight by myself at the first screening. gently caress it, it's Edgar Wright.

Updated after seeing the movie: that was the real poo poo right there. I remember thinking to myself, "you know, I'm liking this but not quite loving it." That was right before I heard those first riffs from Hocus Pocus start up. From then on, I was watching in a state of pure joy. My theater was pretty much sold out, I showed up right before the previews ended and had to sit in the second row, so hopefully that's a good sign.

CRINDY fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife
Sony Pictures wants a sequel because they're Sony Pictures and it's the first legitimate non-animated hit they've had in a few years. Also because if it's a bad idea, it's a Sony Pictures idea.

It would be an absolutely terrible idea. They would be much better served by giving Wright free reign to make whatever under-$40m movie he feels like on a studio contract than to chase good with bad.

• Locked thread