Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Are Purple mattresses still held in high regard?

Is there a huge difference between the normal Purple $1200 Queen and the Hybrid Purple $2100 Queen model or whatever?

I could spend the extra $900 if necessary but I’m not sure it’s a huge difference.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there any mattresses that are known to be better for lower back pain and/or sciatica?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I got a 20% off coupon emailed to me from MattressFirm but the fine print says:

“**Limit one coupon per customer. Cannot be used in combination with any other coupon offer. Not valid on previous purchases, floor models, clearance items, final markdown, Purple, tulo, iComfort, Tempur‑Pedic, Stearns & Foster, Sealy Hybrid, Nectar, DreamCloud, Tuft & Needle, Lull, Bedgear, BlanQuil, Pet Fusion, select Sheex products, Inner Balance Wellness, Healthy Sleep, Synca, Wellness, Infinity; other exclusions may apply. See store for complete details.”

Sooooo, it basically excludes everything? What mattress can this even be used for?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I ended up getting the Purple Hybrid Premiere 3.

It is amazing.

I’ve had back pain every night for 15+ years and it is instantly gone with this mattress. It’s honestly life changing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I ordered this and the delivery company likes to play the "Say you're not home tot he dispatch rather thana ctually delivering it game." My new delivery date is this Tuesday.

I got mine through Mattress Firm and they were pretty good about the whole delivery.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

what's yalls body type / sleep preference if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking at this exact one because I'm having back pain for the first time in my life as I mentioned upthread a ways.

I'm a dude, 5'10" 160 lazy-skinny former soccer player so a huge amount of my weight is from my rear end and down, and I tend to flop around between stomach/back/side.

I’m 5’10” 185. I’ve always tossed and turned, but prefer to sleep on my back if I’m comfortable. Im certainly tossing and turning a lot less after getting this bad boy.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea the purple super stretch (or whatever it’s called) sheets are awesome. Super comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

My delivery is today, and they're going to assemble it too. Should I consider tipping them?

You should tip them regardless of the weather