Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like my experiences in jails and psych wards a lot more than it sounds like my military career. Not bitching, love the thread, just an observation.

Also I never stop being amused when white people get called friend of the family. It's happened to me a few times in the past few years and I never have a good comeback just a belly laugh that usually makes them madder. It's even weirder when a black guy calls you friend of the family. I didn't know what the gently caress to do at that point because I have to constantly make sure I'm not saying aloud what I'm thinking most days. And I'm usually thinking all manners of racial epithets.

Keep documenting and reporting the little punks, you'll be better off in the end if it never escalates to violence. While I'm sure your confident in your ability to win a fight the stakes are stranger and higher at your age and in your position. Also a small guy that stabs you is just as deadly as a big guy.

Whatever you do don't sink to their level of poo poo talking and name calling. That's just about the worst thing you can do. Totally bad move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread