Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
How many go on to become cops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
So how many "Don't rape the trees / Animals / each other " safety briefings have you endured to date?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

A White Guy posted:

As an employee of the state, I could get an EEO complaint for saying 'that's gay'. Practically, the C's are 90% dudes, so we merc each other all day.

I won't be the smallest bit shocked when we have to stand in hookline while the Center Director takes away every small privilege because a CM beat up a lil old lady for shoes or something equally mind bending dumb.

So NONE?! What is this micky mouse bullshit?!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Why hasnt anyone burned down your facilities if you have access to fire regularly?

Edit: Stop loving malingering

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

A White Guy posted:

Sorry fellas, been a hard week and rough day. TDM and I almost got into a fight at dinner, so I'm waiting for the RS to come talk to me. Not trying to be a racist turd burglar, its just how I think of those two charming gentlemen.

Victims of society? Who the gently caress gets a felony charge from stealing a cellphone?

Glad you want to hurt some people instead of resolving these issues like an adult. Seems like the CCC was a good choice after all!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Who or what have you hosed so far over this 5 month period, aside from your hand and / or oven heated melons?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Jesus Christ you hosed a melon?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Now that you know so much about trains what are your thoughts on self-manumission and riding the boxcars to a less abjectly terrible life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

You should try to start a sister lumbering program in South Sudan

• Locked thread