Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Is this an accurate image of how a draft military would function in TYOOL 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

re: chainsaw talk

Do you wear these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJS2q3HRCHQ

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Two questions:

-Who are these tireless leaders that don't burn out despite hiring and firing all these fuckups?

and

-Do you resemble your av

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

pics

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

A White Guy posted:

Honeydew heated over a warm oak fire. :negative:

Though, thankfully, my double chin is now safely hidden behind a well-trimmed beard, and I've noticed girls looking at me. I wear size 40 jeans now, and my uniform pants keep falling off my rear end. I've gotten tremendously stronger since I joined the Cs. I can do almost 50 pushups and 122 crunches. One thing running a chainsaw with chaps on in triple digit heat is good for is dropping tonnage. Each spike I come back looking a little thinner, a little trimmer.

This center I'm at now is blessed with an really high female population (almost 1:4 :suicide:!) for a Cs center. But at the same time, loving around in the Cs is a terrible idea. "There's no secrets in the Cs" is a very literal and accurate saying.

I love everything about this, never stop posting

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Live Laugh Love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

niiiiiice

• Locked thread