Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

sneakyfrog posted:

he is banned friend. took my sweet avatar with him even :smithfrog:

Lets talk about natural moss bathmats instead!

You dummy, sphagnum moss is nature's toilet paper, not nature's bathmat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

SoundMonkey posted:

do people still install jacuzzi tubs in tyool 2017? i thought we were all aligning our chakras in hanging teardrop-shaped glass bathing vessels now or whatever.

every time i see one in a hotel i'm like poo poo yeah jacuzzi tub then end up just having a shower because i'm tired

We did full bathroom renos when we moved into our duplex in 2010 and ripped the jacuzzi tub out without a second thought. Installed a full length shower pan and sliding glass doors in its place and never looked back.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

JB50 posted:

Did that creepy dude really report you to the city or was he full of poo poo?

"Um, hi. I'm from the Internet..."

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

value-brand cereal posted:

Install 300 pounds of concrete mix into your kitchen tub and turn it into an island.

I believe the proper forum specifications call for at least 400 pounds of concrete.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vargatron posted:

(For best results, read in a Canadian accent)

I fear the day we Canucks are not able to say "Give (h)'er" any more

• Locked thread