Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
They make soft felted wool bath mats that look a whole lot like rocks. I feel like that's an easier to maintain and nicer to experience option.

Ideal for people with a bunch of money to spend on something mostly pointless outside of looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

value-brand cereal posted:

Would you happen to have a link? That looks so cool!

Yeah they are cool looking, if pricey, but the creator will do custom designs/colors:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/flussdesign

e: like, you could have the makers add the look of moss, or mold, for instance, and save the trouble of cultivation

Rat Patrol fucked around with this message at 19:42 on May 2, 2017

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I once looked at renting a place that had a wall mounted toilet paper roller inside the shower. I used my unfair influence to veto that place for a lot of reasons.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I always get a kick out of people who get real mad when called out on bad behavior and somehow decide being even worse is somehow a defense.

I'm not sexist! You want sexist? THIS is sexist! *Uses more and worse gendered insults he just happens to keep ready in his mind* so there, clearly you are the problem!!

Like...how was that supposed to make it better :psyduck:

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

I kind of love that crocheted towel hanger with the rings. Not the color, though it does match the rest of the room quite nicely, but I want that in, like, a pale blue or steel gray in my guest bathroom.

Looks like it's probably macramé. My grandfather made a ton of that stuff back when it was in style (hanging baskets, etc). Might be a fun project, if you're into that kind of crafty hobby stuff.

• Locked thread