Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
So just to be clear, this is the phase where we unanimously recommend an all bacon and lard diet, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

Bad Munki posted:

what if it's a very small parabola

How close can we get the focal point to the surface, and still have room for the taint?

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Avatar/post combo finally achieved for this thread.

Yeah I can't help but hear that whole post in Krieger's voice.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

Shadowgate posted:

Maybe everyone can stop being such a loving baby and let OP document his project in the DIY forum.

But no, let's turn this into a D&D circlejerk about how much of a filthy misogynist OP because he said female. This is way more interesting and definitely not a ridiculous brigage of idiots.

:mediocre:

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

Vargatron posted:

It's the house a lesbian built; all tongue and groove with not a stud to be found.

(For best results, read in a Canadian accent)

Hours upon hours of binge-watching AvE videos prepared me well for reading this post.

• Locked thread