Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I honestly can't believe the OP wasted all that money to make some lovely ~trendy~ bathroom when the first one actually was functional and the second one is going to go out of style in like 2-4 years tops.

And he seems like the type that cares about that stupid poo poo.

Fuckin builder grade bullshit bitch. Can't have that in a ballin' crib.

OP, put sod under your tub. That way you can step on to the nice soft grass after your shower. Keep a lawn mower in your linen closet. Or buy a sheep.
Bonus, if you get a dog, it can poo poo and piss on it. Then you won't have to get up in the middle of the night to let it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

bEatmstrJ posted:

I may not use my tub much, but I also don't remodel things as a bachelor. My closet was designed with a woman in mind, despite not being married. Likewise, my bathroom is designed with a woman in mind.

Hell yeah! I'm single, but bought my shower head with a woman in mind. :respek:

Totally works dude. They love the extra stimulation during shower sexytime.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I brush my teeth in the shower too. Efficiency motherfucker.
Getting two birds stoned at once.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

ewe2 posted:

What are the rules of bathroom acquisition?

Rule 1. Builder grade bathrooms must go that way when you sell your house = PROFIT
Rule 2. Do everything as cheap as possible, like no permits, engineering, contractors etc. that way when you sell your house = MORE PROFIT
Rule 3. When told that you've hosed poo poo up, engage (heh) contractors and engineers to try and fix the problem and negotiate 5000$ off price that way when you sell your house = MORE PROFIT
Rule 4. Design your bathroom with :females: in mind, that way when you sell your house there is a bidding war = MORE PROFIT
Rule 5. Design your bathroom to be the ballinest, moldiest, flyest bathroom ever so that when the Grand Nagus comes to visit, you might curry his favour. Favour from the Nagus = MORE PROFIT
Rule 6. Avoid the borg.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 16:59 on May 6, 2017

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Freakbox posted:

ACTUAL QUESTION, THOUGH: my bathroom has a crack in it! I noticed it when I moved and it hasn't grown yet, but the tile has a hairline in it. Did the house sink? It's been very rainy the last decade in tulsa. I'm just learning home diy and have no idea what to do. :ohdear:

-

While I can't say for sure, my guess is that its just something got banged in to those tiles. If it was settling, you would likely see the cracks in the grout between tiles, looking something like a staircase. The crack would go down, then turn 90* then down then 90* and so on.

I've seen a ton of houses that were settling at a corner or two, and you see that sort of thing in the mortar in between bricks. Never remember seeing a brick that was cracked from that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm sure the OP is still lurking here, and even though we're busting his balls, I'm sure that most of us, myself included hope that he gets poo poo worked out properly.

Don't take this personally OP but I had a flash of inspiration after work last night, when I was showering in my (builder grade) bathroom.

Here is my latest creation, which I call "The Sounds of Building Science".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgbBLKet14E

Hello bathroom my old friend
I've come to alter you again.
This builder grade poo poo is just not for me
I need a ballin place where I can pee
And the vision that was formed inside my brain
is so insane

Its just not sound........... building science

I cut through studs inside my walls
all those cuts they were not small
It felt just like i had no choice,
When i cut the tops off my floor joists
When i posted pictures on the somethiiiiiiing awful boards
they came in hordes

It was not sound.... building science

and in that thead they :laffo:
Ten thousand goons or maybe more
People posting without helping
Some creepy fucker who tried doxxing
someone wrote a song that voices will never share
No one cares

Disturbing building.... Science

Fools that I do not know
Mold just like a cancer grows
Hear the things that I might just do
In this place where I take a poo
But my tub like a giant boulder fell

Echoing the sounds of building science

To a moldy god they pray
How much more will grow today
And the floor it creaked in its warning
All that rot that has been forming

And the goons said the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.
As my bathroom falls

It was not soundd......... building science.......

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

This song lyric poo poo is a cancer on this forums

I didn't realize it was an epidemic. Is it mainly a GBS thing? I read a few threads there and a couple other forums, but the majority of my time is spent in AI and TFR.

Sorry if I'm not down with the latest forum trends, worn out or otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yeah I mean, A+ for effort but I'm trying to figure out when Mark Russell became the height of comedy around here

Must be something in the water... I looked him up on Wikipedia. He grew up just across the river from me. Though he was born about 50years before me....

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 12, 2017

• Locked thread