Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Y'all finished kicking OP?

I want to see him fix this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

FCKGW posted:

Bathroom\Laundry\Garages must have vacancy sensors now as of this year in CA

How much current does a vacancy sensor/motion detector draw? Rather than have the switches off, now everyone has to draw some current. This is a net positive?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

hobbesmaster posted:

5 years on a lithium coin cell battery is typical.

Do I look like I'm made of lithium coins????!!??

Wow - that's pretty good.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have all my lights hooked up via the Clapper and they can take that from my cold dead hands you California commies

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Also my dishwasher runs when I cough (bit of a pain during flu season, I'll admit) and when I fart a post is made on these forums

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

SoundMonkey posted:

within 72 hours please post either a picture of that wire run flat against the stud and then across the top with a sensible turn radius, or a brief explanation of why this is not possible

Not long enough. That's a shortest-path solution if I've ever seen one.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The real magic is that occasional poster who stubbornly keeps digging his hole deeper - OP will fix this, hugs all around, goon escapes well.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Your bedspread has cum alllll over it btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kL_qCvtGW0

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hang in there OP, goons love to pile on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think seashells would be beautiful, fill the bed with those.

• Locked thread