Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jons kinda stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is jeffery from yospos falling into the same state of mind that all the former gbs mods have where he thinks people will post in a positive and creative thread instead of making GBS threads all over it or completely ignoring it?

Tired Moritz posted:

the worst thing is that jontron kept talking about great japan is.

Alt right loves japan because its ultra racist, xenophobic, not muslim or Christian really, openly sexist and provides a constant stream of pedophilia media

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Man this thread really took off.

I loved hellthread but this doesnt seem like video games any more. The noble cause of saving video game tiddy has fallen to the wayside while preventing white genocide has taken the lead :(

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Putty posted:

It is. Complaining about rent in NYC is like breathing air.

Agreed. I liked game grumps for a little bit but Egoraptor is a creepy gently caress so that didn't last long. There's other channels I refer to when I refer to the asshats besides just gaming.

Reaction Videos (stealing someone else's video then staring at it)

:letsplay:

Daily Vlogs

Minecraft Roleplay (these exist)

Top ten Vids

Tons more things that people shouldn't be getting money for. Some fuckers even split something that should be one video into several just to get more ad revenue.

Egoraptors really dumb and contradicts his own criticism constantly and people still think hes smart fod some reason :shrug:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Plan Z posted:

History will prove him right I guess.

I watched an episode when they first started out because hey I liked LPs and I liked Metal Gear Awesome and people were saying this was good. Couldn't make it more than a minute in. Then I heard Jon left and people were furious that a horrible son of an Israeli JEW took his place and this was the worst thing ever and I actually really enjoyed the video I watched because Dan seems like a ridiculously nice and genuinely funny person. I went back and tried the Jon videos again and they were pretty bad universally while about 1 in 5 of the newer ones I genuinely enjoy, especially when they had Rob Schneider on or that video where they made fun of AVGN copycats.

They had rob schneider on? His career is so bad hes shilling for Republicanss now

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Rob is hungry fof attention

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Cubone posted:

the defining rhetorical strategy of this era is going to be to make something up and leave it on the internet for morons to find and reframe their insecure prejudices as intellectually rebellious

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/842080673066299393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This isnt video games

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jontron has been removed from Yooka Laylee, a game made by his childhood heroes

https://techraptor.net/content/playtonic-games-jon-jafari-yooka-laylee

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Its called the free market of ideas, you commies

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

All those great conservative movies

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:yikes:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Im thrilled that so many people are standing up for a workers rights against a big company. I assume I'll see you at the next "Fight for 15" meeting?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jon should have responded with an angry threat like our strong manly president would have.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I dont think everyday feminism "gets" trolling

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

lovely Wizard posted:

1 - When half the country are fascists threatening to beat your head in for supporting Trump, you keep your vocal support of him low. It's like saying you're a jew in WW2 germany - pretty loving stupid. Leading to pretty inaccurate polls.

2 - Trump supporters were big league at showing up to vote, so even if your fake news numbers were real, it'd still be a 40% that is much more likely to vote than much of the 60% fascist opposition.

Oh dear....

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Perhaps

The truth is in the middle

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

8-Bit Scholar posted:

See, in a society that truly values free speech, both sides of this debate would have their words weighed and the important take-away from it should be the discussion and ideas it promotes, with both "sides" ultimately contributing to a single whole, that being an expansion of knowledge on a topic and an understanding of opposing points of view.

When you start shouting about "NAZIS" and say that one side is objectively wrong and so on, then there's no expansion of knowledge nor any consideration of other perspectives; there's just people who want to lecture others.

Thesis: we shouldnt be racist
Antithesis: browns are wiping out whites
Synthesis: we should kill an equal number of people in each racial catagory

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So in the end it was just about cheerleading for trump

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mods can we get a ruling on who won the argument here

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This isnt the video game tiddys fight, nooner

This is the video game COMMENTATOR racial nationalism fight

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How can you guys talk about weed when lovely wizard WON the argument?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Its globalism i tells ya

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jeffe of ycs plz move this to the race space and train lovely and spunky there

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This thread needs SMG

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Yestermoment posted:

Someone tell me if Videogamedunkey is a racist.

Please, mama, no.

dunkey tweeted that the red states were stupid on election night so i think hes ok baybeeeeeee

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

dunkey and cr1tkal are still on point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what happened to lovely wizard

• Locked thread