Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi, and welcome to the non-SA YouTube/Twitch/Let's Play/video game video play through thread. In here, we discuss LP-related videos, groups, and sites that aren't posted on SA.

Typically, this stuff tends to fall into the Sandcastle and Recommendation threads, so why not its own? Feel free to bring up people/things you like/dislike/think are interesting, whatever.

Special Rules:

1. This is a positive and negative thread. Feel free to talk about people/groups outside of here you think are great and need more exposure. Also feel free to bring up that guy on Twitch who turned out to be a nazi.

2. "Don't touch the poop/No Internet Detectiving." If you find a lovely LPer you'd like to bring up to make fun of and all that, that is acceptable here, but don't go beyond what they've posted on their channel or related media. Example: If you'd like to talk about a bad LPer, consider videos posted or are posted about them fair game, or even their official Facebook/Twitter stuff. If you find their real name - even if they've disclosed it - and are able to look up something about their personal lives - that is over the line.

Basically, your objective should never be to destroy someone on the Internet. I mean, it's still just dumb videos at the end of the day.

3. Make sure your post is content-ful. Don't just post "This guy rules/sucks!" Try to include a bit about why you're posting them

An update from your moderation team:

Fedule posted:

This thread, we feel, has too frequently gone to some places it should not have. Therefore, some course correction is necessary.

Please regard carefully the following;

1. This is not and will never be the DarkSydePhil Mock Thread.

We regret that we have to state this explicitly. We know where mock threads eventually lead, and we are not okay with being there.

This is a general thread for discussion about non-SA LPers and LPs which would be off-topic in, say, the Recommendation Thread. There are many, and much, to discuss.

2. Do not helldump, do not post about personal lives.

All LP, Games and General forum rules remain fully in effect.

This is not a platform for in-depth scrutiny of people or their lives. Do not be a creep. Do not be an internet detective. Do not link to stalkers. Do not touch the poop.

These have nominally been rules in this thread all along, but they were not enforced. On which note;

3. We, the moderation team, regret not taking a harder line, sooner.

We cannot lament the state of this thread without acknowledging our own complicity in the direction it has taken. On reflection, there have been numerous occasions on which we should have intervened in discussions.

There has been a great deal of scrutiny applied to aspects of DSP's life that have nothing to do with the content that made him a germane subject of discussion on SALP in the first place and that there is no justification to discuss besides. It is one thing to note, with derision, the quality (and quantity) of the man's creative output and the manner in which he behaves on camera. It is another to dig into his life, his partnerships, and his financial dealings.

Too often there have been discussions of events that are notable only because they involve DSP. Too late we realize that we should not have allowed these discussions to continue at the length they did, and without punishments.

4. We will not be punishing retroactively.

We will, however, take a dim view of anyone who, having been active in these discussions, does not stop. Immediately.

5. :siren:For the time being, stop discussing DSP entirely.:siren:

We're going to start at one month, from the date of this post.

We will make an exception if something happens that is newsworthy. An example; if DSP's YouTube channel actually gets deleted, that is newsworthy. If DSP shows ineptitude at playing a video game on stream, we will have to make do without that knowledge.

If in doubt, ask a mod before posting.

6. DSP Moratorium aside, it is not forbidden to post about LPers.

You may even express your opinion that they might be an awful person! All we ask is that you refrain from being more awful than they are in order to dunk on them. Be better.

We understand that sometimes details will emerge about an internet personality that might be ugly. It might transpire that someone is an abuser, a harasser, a bigot, an actual nazi, or some other kind of milkshake duck. These events, and the shitstorms that can surround them, are newsworthy. You may post about these things, but do so carefully and respectfully, or not at all.

7. These are the new thread rules.

If you, collectively, can find nothing to post about in this thread that fits within these rules, then let this thread die. If need be, it can be remade. It would not be the first time.

I am too lazy to make a new OP.

Scaramouche posted:

Guys, I've done a lot of research about gaming channels on YouTube and have come up with some surefire ways to identify the best videos that I'm going to share with you.

The best videos (and channels!) can be identified in the following ways:
Thumbnails
- A thumbnail with the presenter drawn as a waaacky cartoon character overlaying the title screen is a real sign of quality. Bonus points if the art is anime styled!
- Similar, but different, a thumbnail with the presenter's face superimposed onto one of the game characters mean you're in for a fun time! Bonus points if the face is like really angry or maybe scared
- The best use of the face in thumbnails is when it's all face. Who cares about whatever the game or subject is? Get that poo poo out of here. Bonus points if wearing a headset, but like a really expensive one.
- Treat boobs in the thumbnail as a kind of golden ratio, the more space they occupy in the thumbnail the more better
(There's a lot more to add here like an off-model mickey mouse=GOLD but those can indicate non-game videos that are also REALLY GOOD so I won't mention them here)

Title
- Superlatives are super! It's not a real title unless it has "weird", "best", "mind-blowing", "unbelievable", "incredible", or some other hyperbolic indicator in there.
- Industry veterans like myself know that the "real" video makers have some secret code words they put in the title to really indicate effort and quality. Don't tell anyone but I'm going to share some of those with you now: "reacts", "top/bottom (x)", "every (x) should (y)", "(x) wrong with (y)", and "markiplier". Bonus space: make something up and then put "you never noticed" at the end. It always makes sense! There's way more but I can't reveal all the secrets at once here.
- How do you know something is really important?? When it has lots of punctuation!!! AND WHEN IT'S ALL CAPS IT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT

Channel Names
The way a channel name works is that you have to built a perfect composite that exactly describes your unique self. The best video makers do it in this order, but sometimes they mix it up, so watch out.
- The beginning is usually an article like The, A/An, Some, Those, Your, We, etc. (this is optional but putting THE in front of your name tells people you are both singular and serious)
- Then comes some kind of descriptor. Let your freak flag fly by letting people know you are Angry, Crazy, Irate, Suicidal, Coprophagous, Goofy, Girly, Nostalgic, Funny, Sarcastic, Sexy, Super, Sterling, Skinny, Fat, Cool, Nerdy, Moon, Normal, Insane, Calypygian, Cromulent, and so on and so forth. The sky's the limit here! If you're ambitious (or just that good) you can stack two or more together!
- Lastly comes the noun. Unfortunately you don't have a lot of choices here: Game/Gaming, Nerd, Geek, Moon, Girl/Boy, Guy, Man, Woman, Dude, Lady, etc. You get the gist. If you're desperate you can use a proper name or your internet nick. If you're really desperate I guess stick some kind of collective noun on there like Krew, Zone, Revolution, Group, Band, or any of the previous nouns with an 's' on the end.

I hope you guys found that info helpful, I sure wish I knew this back when I started watching youtube!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
JonTron - End of (the) Line

Have any other youtube superstars outed themselves as Nazis yet?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

As far as I know, you're the only one with an MG 34....

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I think most LP'ers just out themselves as rapists, pedos, or general sexual deviants (like there's nothing more awkward than a guest commentator you have planned bringing up guro before recording...). You have to dig about more to find out they support a gold based market and fear the federal government forcing chem trails spelling out "BLM" over their cities or some nonsense.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

discworld is all I read posted:

(like there's nothing more awkward than a guest commentator you have planned bringing up guro before recording...).

:frogon:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

chitoryu12 posted:

As far as I know, you're the only one with an MG 34....

And a Luger and a Kar98k!

I think most LP'ers just out themselves as rapists, pedos, or general sexual deviants (like there's nothing more awkward than a guest commentator you have planned bringing up guro before recording...).

:yikes:

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
Oh, I normally do horror games for LP's and I try to shoot the poo poo with guests to loosen things up, and they're talking about horror games they enjoy or played....and one of them didn't sound familiar. So I google it and then kinda wish I didn't cause yeah, it was guro. And honestly, that's never really poo poo where you can go "Yeah, just playing this for the atmosphere"; it's like if you see a friend on steam playing 'Bloody Boobs'.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

From the article about cards:

Stuff cards cannot do that annotations can:

Youtube once again removes a feature for no reason, says they will integrate it into the new thing replacing it, and then don't do half of the work and call it done. gee what a surprise

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Well, I think that nicely covers the "JFC, this is why I stick to SA LPs only" end of the spectrum.

On the opposite end of things, I dig the guys at Loading Ready Run. They're a group of Canadian comedians that have been putting up some pretty great poo poo for about the last decade or so. More recently, they've gotten into video game streaming, replays of which they post to their Loading Ready Live youtube channel. (Their comedy shorts and sitcoms can be found here.)

They've really got something for everyone:

Watch&Play is a series where they play the shittiest games they can find on Steam, with the goal of getting as far as they can without rage quitting.
Let's Nope is somewhat similar, though with a horror or scary-game theme. They did recently playthough REVII though, which was pretty good.
Rhythm Cafe is for games with a musical bent, like .bitTrip and such.
Matters of Import features games that didn't make it out of Japan, for one reason or another. Hosted by a guy who lived in Japan for several years.
Crossing the Streams is multiplayer games.
AFK features games that you don't play on a TV or monitor, like boardgames, card games, etc. They've got a really nice set up for it so it's not hard to follow along.
18 Games and Counting is a stream where they find out what the 18th most popular game being streamed on Twitch is, as of 9 AM the morning they do the stream, and then they play whatever the hell it is.
Mine O'Clock is a new stream, where they play Modded Minecraft.

The best of the lot though, in my opinion, is Talking Simulator. The idea behind it is that while they play the game, they discuss the themes of the game, what the story is trying to tell the player, whether or not it worked, and just overall Video Game Development as an Artform. Their playthrough of Gone Home is a good place to start, though I also recommend their runs of Myst (Part 1, Part 2) and Oxenfree (Part 1, Part 2)

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Nevermind then.

Anyway, I'm gonna mirror RickVoid and bring up the gaming reviews/LPs of SF Debris, someone whose stuff I enjoy, again since the whole JT/PDP thing overwhelmed and killed the last thread.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Mar 17, 2017

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Chimera-gui posted:

Might want to sticky this like I believe the last thread was?

It wasn't.

My thoughts, and I'm writing this as a time capsule to myself when this thread gets closed 5 years from now:
- I've seen the future, the next thing beyond LP, and that is being a successful YouTube star (impossible for me) who debates politics on Skype with an effete moderator and then uploading the 2 hours of raw footage of the Skype window.
- People want to have sex with the fish man from Zelda.
- Similar to point 1, having a channel where a cartoon avatar standing in for the video author debunks Brexit using logic.

Miliardo
Dec 3, 2014

I can't remember which SA user turned me on to it, but http://legendsoflocalization.com/ is a fantastic site for bite-sized reading material and large scale, multi-part articles. The site owner is a professional translator with a lot of quality work under his belt, and his site is largely devoted to answering questions that people send him relating to translation, specifically Japanese-to-English video game localization. Much of the rest of the site is composed of large projects that discuss the localization that was done for old S/NES-era games and the like, including Final Fantasy IV and Earthbound.

For your reading pleasure:
A thorough comparison of the JP and ENG versions of Earthbound: http://legendsoflocalization.com/earthbound/
Ditto, but for the original Legend of Zelda: http://legendsoflocalization.com/the-legend-of-zelda/
An example short article, this one on the Japanese reception of Other M: http://legendsoflocalization.com/what-does-japan-think-of-metroid-other-m/

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I think most LP'ers just out themselves as rapists, pedos, or general sexual deviants (like there's nothing more awkward than a guest commentator you have planned bringing up guro before recording...). You have to dig about more to find out they support a gold based market and fear the federal government forcing chem trails spelling out "BLM" over their cities or some nonsense.

I told you that in confidence.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Miliardo posted:

An example short article, this one on the Japanese reception of Other M: http://legendsoflocalization.com/what-does-japan-think-of-metroid-other-m/

I'm glad to discover that anger over Other:M is apparently universal.

Also, gently caress Sakamoto.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Oh, I normally do horror games for LP's and I try to shoot the poo poo with guests to loosen things up, and they're talking about horror games they enjoy or played....and one of them didn't sound familiar. So I google it and then kinda wish I didn't cause yeah, it was guro. And honestly, that's never really poo poo where you can go "Yeah, just playing this for the atmosphere"; it's like if you see a friend on steam playing 'Bloody Boobs'.

I thought that game name was made up before I googled

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
Does mentioning someone who did a lot of videos before becoming a goon count? Because I'm really digging The D-Pad, and they managed to survive the cardinal sin of linking to an in-progress YouTube LP through (a) video quality and (b) utter humility when called on it.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
It got buried in the nazi debate last time so I'll recommend it again, age of empires 2 pro TheViper is doing a blind playthrough of the campaigns on his youtube channel. He's incredibly skilled at the game but only rarely plays singleplayer campaigns so his "meta" knowledge is somewhat lacking, leading to some funny situations.

Celts(tutorial)
Franks and a small contributor made companion piece to watch after the 5th mission
Saracens
Mongols
Teutons(final episode expected today/tomorrow)

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I recommend Dawn Somewhere, an amateur animator who puts emphasis on doing transformative work. My favorite is his Mechwarrior series, where he removed all the audio and rewrote the entire plot as a satire; as in, effort was made and there's actual political commentary satire. It tells the tale of a planet's princess defending her people from an interstellar Walmart.

Be warned he also does fandom stuff, so people who are easily offended or have a nervous disposition probably want to stay away from his other content.

A list of his Let's Plays.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I think he was mentioned early on in the last thread but was lost in the pages so i'll just repost him.

Noah Caldwell-Gervias is a guy on youtube that does longform video essays on all kinds of game series and it's really interesting to listen too. His Baulder's Gate video got me into the idea of doing a full saga playthrough which is currently on-going.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5CYeHPLer3lbEhgonvbbAA

A link to his channel.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 19, 2017

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

I thought that game name was made up before I googled

Why was the thought "I should Google Bloody Boobs game" even allowed to hold for that long?

Also seconding Noah Gervais, he is a smart boy with an interesting channel

Trojan Kaiju fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Mar 19, 2017

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
is this where we talk about the lp zone

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The where in the what now?

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I'll put in a plug for Rooster Teeth's Let's Play channel, which at the very least is notable because it's the only channel on Youtube with that actual name. I think Geoff snagged it in 2006 or something without realizing how useful it would be later.

Anyway, that main draw here is the six (later five, and now six again, with frequent guests) guys' chemistry with each other and very tight editing work, which is especially impressive given that they're usually hopping between six or more screens to find the most exciting/hilarious thing happening at any given moment.

This is the video that got me hooked on RT in general. Start at around 8:30 or so for the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3U1VLuLlqc

Another one of my favorites is their XCOM 2 video, where they (having never played this game before) each control one person by giving orders to the guy actually playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYhr7Du6z8U

Also, none of them are Nazis, which is a thing I guess we actually have to say now.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
They're not great at games, they're frankly a shambles if they don't have a stated goal and even when they do that's not going to turn out right, likely by their own mistakes. But if the chaos doesn't bother you too much and you like their personalities, they can be quite inventive and always willing to go for "Will this look cool/be fun" over "Is this a good idea". They've made their own GTA5 "Heists" which are increasingly complex and haphazard attempts to make some money by raiding high value targets. Which always seem to be corner shops, because you can't really raid anything else in GTA Online. And the XCom video above is great. Seriously, they're all about having fun and doing dumb, entertaining poo poo.

Of course, they are professional YouTubers so they scream, they yell, they sing sometimes and use facecams on occasion, they have a weekly 300-video Minecraft series (mostly loving about or playing minigames they built) and are prone to falling back on in-jokes and gimmicks. Also they made a 2-hour 44-minute uncut (but not unedited) video called UNO: The Movie, which is exactly what it sounds like it is, and a 4-hour 50-Turn Mario Party game they promised to do during a charity event. Yes, people wanted this to happen. Both of these things.

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

I followed them for a long time and they probably have the best Minecraft Lets Plays because they just use the game as a platform to play other types of games. Between the episodes themselves and the building extra episodes they probably have the best use of the game's sandbox.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
I'm really not a fan of watching their content for gameplay or anything, but if I want noise in the background while I'm working I have no problem watching some of their videos. That 4-hour Mario Party video was perfect for that, actually, I got a lot of work done.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They are the only group I can mostly stand to watch. Still throwing items away each episode and their preference to consoles is not helping them when they play games that need to focus on aiming. Still have issues with connections while they are in the same room with expensive equipment. Nice enough to leave a picture or name to show whose video is being used right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhmktJrUDo&t=2347s
Watch at 34:00.
Their prop hunt games are very good, but you have to look for all two dozen of them. The ones with the taunts are trolling gold.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 20, 2017

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

There is a Twitch broadcaster that I've been watching recently. mattOblivium. He plays a lot of Darkest Dungeon. The first time I watched he was attempting a 15 week radiant victory and succeeded. Now he is going for a Stygian torchless run. He has failed it a few times so far but he is pretty good at the game.
He also plays a lot of xcom and some new card game. I mostly only watch the DD content though.

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser
I got some internet friends that got together and did the youtube thing.
They decided to call it Button Jam
It's a pretty generic youtube LPer sort of two to three dudes like Super Best Friends or what have you. Not like explicitly ripping it off but it's the "Facecam is dumb let's just play it while talking" that all LPs should be.
Things they do a lot that kinda sets them apart but they might just play too much of it: Fighting Games.
If you ever wanted to watch a riff on the Guilty Gear Xrd story then they're your guys.

...I'm kinda bad at advertising for people, I'm selling this because they could use the love and maybe constructive criticism while they're still small...small despite playing like a lot of games already. But you get what I mean.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

TCat posted:

I got some internet friends that got together and did the youtube thing.
They decided to call it Button Jam
It's a pretty generic youtube LPer sort of two to three dudes like Super Best Friends or what have you. Not like explicitly ripping it off but it's the "Facecam is dumb let's just play it while talking" that all LPs should be.
Things they do a lot that kinda sets them apart but they might just play too much of it: Fighting Games.
If you ever wanted to watch a riff on the Guilty Gear Xrd story then they're your guys.

...I'm kinda bad at advertising for people, I'm selling this because they could use the love and maybe constructive criticism while they're still small...small despite playing like a lot of games already. But you get what I mean.

I mean, SBFP are super into fighting games as well. Hell, they even have a series called Friday Night Fisticuffs/Saturday Morning Scrublords.

I guess groups of friends + fighting games are kinda synonymous with each other.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am curious how youtube is going to treat LP's and let's players now that they are losing funding due to the huge influx of Alt-Right weirdoes and straight up Nazi's.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/youtube-loses-major-advertisers-over-offensive-videos-w473377

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Turtlicious posted:

I am curious how youtube is going to treat LP's and let's players now that they are losing funding due to the huge influx of Alt-Right weirdoes and straight up Nazi's.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/youtube-loses-major-advertisers-over-offensive-videos-w473377

this is not even remotely a problem constrained to the LP community. singling them out would not solve youtube's problem.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I still can't believe advertisers deem videos about depression being unworthy of generating ad revenue.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Turtlicious posted:

They'll come back. The difference between them coming and going though is that they will publicly announce when they go.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I like Broteam. He's a canadian streamer. His best stuff is when he gets a discord group together to try out lovely free to play MMOs. Recently, he's got a few of his friends together to do some streams. His best video is when he did MDickies Hard Time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBpSHgrVvgc

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

CJacobs posted:

They'll come back. The difference between them coming and going though is that they will publicly announce when they go.
I am sure that with enough censorship, the ad revenue with resume flowing from the surviving sanitized entertainment options.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Scalding Coffee posted:

I am sure that with enough censorship, the ad revenue with resume flowing from the surviving sanitized entertainment options.

Yeah that is generally how it works.

As it turns out absolute freedom is dumb as gently caress if you think about it in any real way.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I've always heard it said that the First Amendment only stops the government from censoring whatever you say, and even then it's kind of limited in that regard (i.e. if I work from a Congressman and call him a shithead on Facebook, I can still get canned). As far as I know, Google is a private organization and can lawfully ban or censor anything that doesn't agree with their corporate values or harm their bottom line. It's not censorship, per se, just capitalism.

That being said, I'm not an American, and I don't know much about you Yanks' Constitution, so I might be wrong on all counts there.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

I've always heard it said that the First Amendment only stops the government from censoring whatever you say, and even then it's kind of limited in that regard (i.e. if I work from a Congressman and call him a shithead on Facebook, I can still get canned). As far as I know, Google is a private organization and can lawfully ban or censor anything that doesn't agree with their corporate values or harm their bottom line. It's not censorship, per se, just capitalism.

That being said, I'm not an American, and I don't know much about you Yanks' Constitution, so I might be wrong on all counts there.

No you're right, it only extends to the government. Otherwise Lowtax would have quite the rap sheet for owning a website that censors people by banning them for saying certain things.

Of course people on the internet take it as a "I can say whatever I want WHAT YOU DISAGREE HOW ABOUT YOU REVOKE YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT AND SHUT THE gently caress UP?!" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The thing is, it will target certain videos that are not "suitable/extreme" for ads, like LGBT issues. Even though goons just love to poo poo talk any Conservative issues, like defending the LGBT on youtube, it will be a little funny seeing the uproar over more favored groups of the week getting delisted.