Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Take this poo poo to D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
The flute lady's videos are fun, thanks for talking about her.

I like to see people react to interesting events in games with good, or at least strange enough to be interesting, stories. Not screamy facecam OH MY GOD GUYS stuff, more along the lines of discussing their opinions and interpretations of what's happening and actually paying attention to the game. Any recommendations?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
im happy for the bad lets play man and hope that his marriage will work out

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
this is just sad now

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Mega64 posted:

Only now?

it was funny and sad before

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

TaurusOxford posted:

His fan's pity money is drying up fast though, and that stunt of trying to tell his stream chat HOW to "cheer him properly" did not go over well. Nothing short of trading fanbase with Maximilian_d00d is gonna save him.

well he can also get his poo poo together and start working on putting out more and better content while being mindful of his flaws

so yeah he's doomed

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Someone just stick that idiot into a loony bin already, for the good of everyone including herself.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I only ever watched one video by Phil. I can't remember for sure what game it was, but he was fighting a boss in.. Revengeance, i think? He wasn't acting like a complete poo poo about it, and when he finally won it was actually kinda fun to see how happy he was about it.

If it wasn't for his awful personality with some improvement he could've been ok to watch as one of those lets players who's appeal is in seeing someone who isn't good struggle and eventually overcome challenges. But that boat sailed long ago for the raging idiot.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
how do you people manage to sit through a whole video of DSP at his worst

i can understand watching a little chunk for laffs but any more than that is just frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Waffleman_ posted:

Also: Not a racist. Actually a pretty swell dude.

highly valued trait in the age of the milkshake duck