Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i would like to congratulate Witchcore Ricepunk on her sweet new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Zakrelo posted:

Edit: While looking for red truths relating to the chapel, I stumbled onto this great image.

Oh, Battler...

this is secretly the best line in umineko and i'm glad everyone can now understand why

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

ZiegeDame posted:

Truly the sort of person Nice Guy George would want to marry.

That's kinda hosed up, ZD.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Like, really. There's a lot you can say about my cool, good friend Sayo Yoshiya "Beatrice" "Yasu" "Shannon" "Kanon" "Beatrice" "Gaap" "Beatrice" "Cliff Baby" "Beatrice" "Clair" "Dr. Lou" Yasuda, but look, calling someone a suitable partner for George is just a step too far. There's things you just don't do, especially not in a public forum like this, it's like- you can't skin your friend's dog and say it was a prank and laugh it off, you can't just do that. That's not okay. That's just crossing a line that wasn't meant to be crossed. Maybe she's done some bad things, sure, and I mean, yeah, she has, but does that really warrant that kind of slander? No. She's a fun-loving girl who just wanted a pony, that's no reason to say something like that. Friends don't call friends suitable partners for George Ushiromiya.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Hi, ZD, it's me, your friend Witchchat poster alcharagia. I'd just like to say, as someone who has had issues with this same sort of thing on the forums, that perhaps you could've worded this better, or perhaps opted not to say it at all. Maybe this wasn't the post you wanted to make. Just, uh, take a moment to think about this, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The weird thing is I could swear that's how it was in the version of the game I played. :psyduck:

• Locked thread